Chapter 16

My day went well. Carter and I hung out for the majority of the day which was fun.

Niall was gone all day and still hasn't came back. I wonder what he was doing.

Jasmine has been with Liam and Zayn all day too and she was sleeping over there.

I was sitting on the couch watching some tv and kept taking off and on naps.

Niall stormed in the house at 11 at night with a sad look on his face. He almost looked like he was going to cry any second.

"Niall! What's wrong?" I asked with concern.

"Nothing" He replied full of anger.

He bawled his fists up and he paced around the house. He looked like he was going to through something any second.

I watched him from the sofa as he made his way to the shelf above the TV. He grabbed a picture of him and Skylar and brought it to the kitchen. Then he dropped it on the ground, making the glass from the frame shatter all of the floor.

"Niall!" I screamed.

I ran over to him, standing in front of him and grabbing his shoulders.

"Niall" I whispered. "Calm down"

"I-I can't" He cried, putting his head in my shoulder.

I brought him over to the sofa and placed him down.

"Can you tell me what's wrong?" I asked worriedly, sitting down next to him.

"We broke up and that was the last and final time" He explained.

"I'm so sorry" I told him.

He then again bawled his eyes out into my chest.

When he started to soften up, I made him talk more.

"I'm sorry for always dumping this all on you" He sobbed lightly.

"It's fine, Niall, I don't care. I love to help you" I rubbed his back, trying to comfort him.

"You're so helpful and sweet" He told me.

"Thanks" I said, feeling a blush creep onto to my cheek.

"Your the absolute best" He said softly.

I shot him a smile.

Then he started leaning in as I did the same.

The next thing I know, we were kissing.

Feeling his soft lips on mine once again since a long time ago, it felt amazing.

My stomach was erupting with butterflies and it was just perfect.

We pulled away and stared at each other for a minute.

"Stella..Niall started.

"Yes?"

"I-I think I fell in love with you..all over again"

A/N Sorry it was so short!