Chapter 3

"I'm gonna leave now so you guys could have some family time. Stella, thanks for being so nice I know it's hard for you and that's for having me" Skylar states as she gets up from her seat. "Oh no problem" I say with a fake smile. She's actually really sweet but it almost seems like some sort of act.

"Bye everyone" She says when she got to the door. "Bye" We all mumble. I took a seat in the chair by the couch and watched Jasmine and Niall talk. I found it really cute and I know that whenever he leaves she gonna be so upset.

"Jas it's time for bed" I say. "But mommy" She whines. "Yeah come on mommy" Niall whines with her. "It's a school night, come on now" I say, getting up to bring her to her room. "I'll see you tomorrow Jas, I love you" Niall says softly, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Mommy, can daddy put me to bed too?" She asks. "Okay" I say and nod my head.

I lay her down in her bed and Niall laid down beside her while I laid on the opposite side. "Daddy?" She asks. "Yes?" Niall whispers. "Why don't you live here?" She asks. "I um" He stutters. "He doesn't want to, Jas" I answer for him. "But he should" She says looking like she's gonna cry.

After awhile she finally fell asleep. Niall and I sneaked out of the room without waking her and went to the living room to see the other guys still here watching TV. "You guys can leave now, if you'd like" I say. "Okay thanks for having us! We'll come over more often" Harry says, giving me a hug. I return the hug and say goodbye to the others.

"Niall, you could leave too if you want" I say. "We need to talk" He states. "Oh um okay take a seat" I say pointing to the couch. He sits down and I do the same right next to him. "It's making Jas really sad that I don't live here" He starts. "Are you saying you want to live here?" I ask. "Yeah..." He answers. "But what about Skylar?" I ask not wanting  to ruin anything between them.  "That's the problem" He says as he gets up and walks back and forth.

"If you want to be with her, you can, I'm not stopping you" I tell him. "Do you still love me?" He asks randomly. "I don't know, Niall" I answer honestly. He sits back down and there's complete silence. Does Niall still love me? No he loves Skylar. I don't know if I love Niall, I mean he broke my heart and left for 3 years.

"Can I sleep here tonight?" He asks breaking the silence. "Yeah sure. But where would you sleep?" I reply. "On the couch" He says. "Are you sure?" I ask. "Positive" He nods. I go to my room and grab a pillow and a blanket for him. "Here" I say, handing him the pillow and blanket. "Thanks" He says. "To he honest, Niall, I really missed you" I say. "I missed you too" He says softly. "Goodnight" I say with a smile. "Night" He said shooting me a smile back.

I walk to my room and change into my pajama's. I hop in bed and try to go to sleep but I end up thinking. Do I still like Niall? Of course I do. But I'm scared of him a little bit now. His tattoos and piercing's are scary. That's not like him at all or maybe it's the new him and I don't know what I think of that. I finally stop thinking and fall into a deep sleep.

I wake up to see Niall and Jasmine leaning over me and laughing. "What are you guys doing?" I ask sleepily. "Watching you sleep" Niall laughs. I laugh with them and get out of bed. I walk to the dining room to see a breakfast made. "Niall, did you do this?" I ask surprisingly. "Yeah" He answers. We all take a seat and eat breakfast.

"Daddy has good news!" Niall says to Jasmine. "What?!" Jasmine asks full of excitement. "Daddy's gonna live here!" He tells her. He didn't tell me. Yeah we were talking about it but he never said he was. "Yay!" Jasmine yells. "You are?" I ask. "Yeah, well if its alright with you" He says. "Yeah of course" I say. Niall's back and I couldn't be more happy.