Chapter 17

I sat there and looked at him in complete shock. He still loves me. I can't believe. I've got my Niall back.

"Wow" I whispered.

"What?" He questioned.

"I just I never thought I would ever have you back"

He leaned in and I did the same. His soft lips crashed onto mine and we kissed passionately.

I honestly never thought that I could ever have him back. It feels amazing and I feel complete.

We both pulled away after a minute and we stared into each other's eyes. I stared into his beautiful blue eyes that made me get lost in.

I quickly turned away while feeling my cheeks go red.

"I missed you so much" He told me in a whisper.

"I missed you too" I replied while pulling him into a hug.

----

I woke up, facing Niall's back. I totally forgot he was in bed. Mainly because I wasn't used to it but I missed it.

Now we share a room because I feel bad for him sleeping on the couch every night.

I sat up and smiled. I'm just so happy to have him back.

I swung my legs over the side of the bed and hopped down. I walked to the living room and watched some tv until he got up.

----

"Stella" I heard Niall say.

"Yeah?"

"Your phone is ringing" He handed my my phone and then plopped down on the sofa next to me.

I answer the phone call from Harry.

"Hello?" I mumbled into the phone.

"Yeah what time?"

"Okay see you then"

"Bye"

After that 2 second conversation, I hung up.

"Who was that?" Niall asked.

"Harry. He wants me to meet him at the coffee shop up the street at noon" I answered.

"Oh okay" He muttered.

We sat in silence for a minute or two until he broke it.

"So where are you going back to work?" He asked.

"Probably a couple days after my birthday"

"Oh crap. Isn't it like next week?"

"Next Friday" I told him with a smile.

Even though I was pretty bummed that I was turning 22. I feel so old but Niall is 23 so I don't feel that old.

"But I quick working at Starbucks to become a full time model and get paid more"

"Nice. I still have no idea what I'm gonna do" He said.

"You'll find something"

----

It was quarter til noon which meant I needed to start driving to meet Harry.

"Bye Niall, I have to go meet Harry. I'll be home soon" I told him before leaving.

"Bye babe"

When he said that I got butterflies and started blushing.

I ignored it and walked out the door to my car and started driving to the coffee shop.

---

Once I got there, Harry wasn't there so I walked inside and waited.

While I was walking in. I dropped my keys to my car. I bent down and grabbed them.

"Stella!" I heard a familiar voice shout happily.

After putting my keys in my purse, I looked up in confusion. But then I saw Carter.

"Shit" I mumbled under my breath.

"Carter" I said in a stern voice.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"To meet someone" I answered.

"Oh" He frowned.

"Listen I have to talk to you" I said, pulling him to the side.

"I don't know if we were official, but I can't see you anymore" I told him.

He stood there not saying anything.

"I'm so sorry. But I finally got Niall back and it makes sense because he's the father of my child. But Carter, there will always be a place in my heart for you. Your so sweet and charming. You will find someone that you could call yours forever. But it wasn't me. I'm so sorry. But we can still be friends" I said with a shaky voice.

"It's okay. I completely understand" He said with a sad look to his face.

I let go of his hand and turned around to see that Harry was sitting in a seat waiting for me.

I quickly walked over to him and sat in the seat across from him.

"What was that?" He asked confused.

"I broke up with Carter"

"You two were dating?"

"I don't know but whatever it was, I broke it up"

"Why?" He questioned.

"Niall told me he fell in love with me all over again last night"

"Really?" His eyes widened.

"Yes" I grinned.

"So are you guys together?"

"I have no idea but I'm so happy"

"I can tell" He laughed.

I was so happy to say that Niall loves me again. He really meant the world to me and I feel complete and that's the best feeling ever.