Chapter 2

"Happy Tuesday" Nicole says as I walk behind the counter to start work. "Mhmm" I mumbled. I take a couple orders until I see a guy who looks strangely familiar walk up.

"Hi what can I get for you today?" I ask him. "A small vanilla bean frappe please" The guy with the Irish accent answers. He looks just like Niall but no it couldn't be, this guy has tattoos and piercing's and Niall would never have that. But this guy looks just like him and speaks just like him.

"N-Niall? Is that. Is that you?" I stutter. "Stella?" He asks."Y-yeah it's me" I say. I turned around and pulled Nicole over. "Cover for me please I'll be right back" I whisper in her ear. "Is that Niall?" She asks completely shocked. She was around when Niall and I were dating. "Yes" I say and walk over to him.

We take a seat by the window across from each other. "What are you doing here? Were you coming back?" I ask him curiously. "Uh actually I wasn't planning to" He answers. "Why are you like this? You know the tattoos and piercing's?" I ask him looking at his tattoos of random things and his lip, nose, and eyebrow piercing. "It's my body I can do whatever I want with it" He snaps.

"Niall" I start. "You promised to come back 3 years ago but you never did" I say softly. "I'm sorry" He whispers. "What have you been doing all this time? Cheating on me?!" I say a little louder from all the anger. "After the year pasted, I didn't want to come back because I-I uh got into a relationship..." He says looking guilty as ever.

I got up and ran out the door with tears streaming down my face. Why would he do this to me? We have a child together! He can't just do that...but he did. That's the worst thing anyone could ever do. I ran all the way home. I unlocked the door and slammed it shut. I ran to my room an cried for who knows how long until I fell asleep.

I woke up to someone knocking on the door. "Coming" I shouted to the person knocking. I went into the bathroom and wiped up the makeup that ran down my face as I cried and then opened the door. Right in front of me was three of Niall's good friends, Harry, Louis, and Liam but they looked totally different, they had tattoos and piercing's just like Niall. Why is everyone getting tattoos and piercing's? I used to be friends with them when Niall and I were dating.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask. "Niall's back in town" Liam states. "Yeah I kinda saw him" I say. "Uh come on in and take a seat" I say gesturing them to come in. They came in one by one and took a seat on the sofa. I took a seat in my chair diagonal from the sofa.

"Good to see you again, Stella" Louis says. "Good to see you too" I say, fake smiling, still wondering why they showed up. "So what brings you here?" I ask once again. "Why couldn't we just come say hi without being questioned?" Harry asks with an irritated tone. "Well we haven't seen or talked to each other since Niall left" I answer. They don't say anything they just nod.

"Look, we know what Niall did" Liam starts. I roll my eyes and listen. "He made a bad choice of not coming back and cheating and deep inside he regrets it. He would've lied to you but he didn't want to" He says. "Is he still dating her?" I ask. "Yeah" Louis answers. I shake my head with anger. I think I should let go, he obviously doesn't want to be with me and after this, I don't want to be with him.

"Okay I'm over it" I say. "Are you sure?" Harry asks. "Yeah why not? I need to let it go" I reply. "Niall wants to see Jasmine" Liam says. "I'll go pick her up. Invite him over and you guys stay here" I say as I slip my shoes on. I hop in my car and go get Jasmine. When we got back in the car I decided to tell her. "Jas, when we get home you get to meet someone" I say to her. "Who!" She asks with excitement. "Your daddy" I say. "Yay!" She cheers.

When we pulled up she started jumping in her seat. "One second, let me call Nicole then we can get out" I tell her. I pull out my phone and dial Nicole's number. After a few rings she picks up. "Hello?" She says. "Come over" I say to her. "On my way" She says and I hang up. I hop out of the car and get Jasmine out then we walked inside.

"Hey" I say as I walk in. I look around and it doesn't look like Niall is here yet. "Mommy, who are they?" Jasmine asks, standing hiding behind me. "Jas this is Harry, Liam, and Louis" I say as I walk her over to them. "Call me uncle Louis" Louis says. Jas runs over and gives him a big hug. Aw I knew she would like him.

"Would you guys like something to drink?" I ask everyone. "Water please" Liam says. "Sprite" Harry and Louis says. "Alright" I say, walking to the kitchen. As soon as I start fixing the drinks, someone knocks on the door. I put the drink down and walk to the door. I open the door to see Niall with a blue haired, tattooed girl which I'm guessing is Niall's girlfriend.

"Hello, come on in" I say, fake smiling. "Hey Stell, this is Skylar, my uh girlfriend" He whispers. "Nice to meet you Skylar" I say, reaching out my hand for her to shake it. "Nice to meet you too" She smiles and shakes my hand. Even though I want to punch Niall and her, I won't because I was raised as a nice person.

"Niall uh can I talk to you please?" I ask him. "Yeah, sure" He says and follows me to my room. "Does Skylar know?" I ask him nervously as we got in the room. "Yes" He says. "Okay" I say and ouch against him as I walk out of the room.

"Skylar, would you like something to drink?" I ask her. "No thank you, I'm alright" She answers from the sofa. I sit down in the chair and Niall comes out. "Mommy" Jasmine starts. "Whose this?" She asks pointing to Niall. "Jasmine, that's your daddy" I say. Her eyes opened wide and ran up to Niall and gave him a huge hug.