Chapter 15

Last night Carter took me out to a fancy restaurant then we went on a boat ride which was beautiful and I had an amazing time.

We've been seeing each other almost every day but we're still not official yet. But hopefully we will soon.

"Stellaaaa?" Louis waved in front of my face, interrupting me from my thoughts.

"Oh sorry" I shook my head and snapped back to reality.

"What were you thinking about?" Harry questioned.

"Nothing" I lied.

"Mhm" They both mumbled.

"So do you love this Carter guy?" Louis asked.

"I'm not sure. But I think so" I answered.

"What about Niall?" Harry asked, playing with his fingers.

"I still love Niall and I always will but he doesn't love me. Remember? He even said so"

"So basically half your heart wants Carter and the other half wants Niall but he doesn't love you...?" Louis asked, summing up pretty much my life.

I nodded and let a soft sigh.

"I'm so sorry. We're going to go now. Thanks for having us" Harry got up and walked to the door followed by Louis.

"Come over anytime. See you guys later" I waved.

"Bye" They mumbled and walked out the door.

-----

"Come on lets get in the car, Jas" I yelled for the 100th time.

"I got it" Niall told me.

He went over to Jas and stopped her from picking flowers and brought her to the car.

I hopped in the front seat while Niall buckled Jas in.

"For you daddy" She said sweetly, giving Niall a flower. "And for you mommy"

"Thank you, honey" I gave her a smile and took the flower from her.

She giggled in her seat and played with her flower.

I stuck the flower in my hair and smiled of myself.

Niall got in the drivers seat and started driving to the restaurant we were going to eat at.

Tonight we decided to go out to dinner as a family since we haven't really spent time as a family. Well we are basically a dysfunctional family for sure.

I mean me and Niall barley talk or look at each other and we never spend time with Jasmine unless we were spending time with her individually.

The car ride was awfully quiet. Mainly because Jas fell asleep. But other than that, the radio was off and it was so quietly I could hear Niall breathing deeply.

Finally, we arrived and that quiet car ride was officially over.

----

We got seated by the hostess and started looking through our menus.

After I figured out what I was going to eats, I placed down my menu and looked around. Then something caught my eye. A girl with blue hair, which turned out to be Skylar. Well crap.

I turned my head and looked around the other way. I wasn't too happy that she was here. I swear she stalks us.

The waitress came over and took our orders then went back to place the order in.

I caught Skylar staring at Niall and Niall noticed and gave her rude looks.

They must be in a fight or something.

----

We got back in the car after dinner and started heading home.

While Niall was strapping Jasmine in, Carter texted me. I smiled to myself and opened it up. It read:

'Hey babe! How was your day? Mine sucked because I haven't seen you today'

I replied:

'Hiyaaa baby! My day was alright. But aww I'm sorry :( I miss you! Maybe we can catch up tomorrow?'

I locked my phone and looked up. Niall was already driving and Jas was snoring away in the back.

I was starting to get a little curious about the whole Skylar and Niall thing, because it's not normal to see Niall giving Skylar nasty looks. I mean they love each other.

"Tonight was good" I heard Niall say which made me snap out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, it was" I replied.

"Look, I'm sorry about all this" He was saying while looking at the road.

"I'm sorry too"

I was kind of dying to ask him about him and Skylar but I know I can't because it's none of my business.

"Can we start talking to each other again? And be more like a family to Jasmine" He asked.

"Of course" I nodded my head.

"Thank you" He whispered.