Chapter 23

"Stella, love!" Niall said softly while shaking me slightly.

"What?" I groaned.

"Get up love"

"Fine" I huffed.

I crawled out of bed and walked to my closet. I grabbed a random t-shirt and a pair of sweat pants and headed to the bathroom.

-------

We arrived at the airport about 15 minutes before our flight should be called. Niall and I brought our luggage in and waited for our flight to be called.

"So how long does it take to get there?" I asked Niall.

"Um I have no idea"

I nodded and walked up to a worker.

"Excuse me" I said, patting the guys shoulder.

"Yes?" He asked, turning around.

"How long is the flight to Hawaii?" I asked.

"About 12 hours"

"Okay thank you" I said, giving him a small smile and walked back to Niall.

"About 12 hours" I told him.

"Hm okay" He nods and pulls out his phone.

I sat down in the seat and looked around. Until I heard 'flight 143 from London, England to Honolulu, Hawaii is now boarding' over the intercom.

"That's us" Niall says while getting up.

I got up and grabbed some bags while Niall grabbed the others. We made our way to the desk and we showed the lady our tickets.

She let us through to the plane and we boarded the plane. We scanned our tickets and found our seats.

"Can I have the window seat?" I ask Niall.

"Sure, love"

I give him a peck on the cheek and sat in my seat. He slid in the seat next to me and we started getting comfortable as the plane started taking off.

-----

"The plane has now landed safely in Honolulu, Hawaii. You may now exit the plane. Enjoy your stay" The speaker says over the intercom.

I gathered all my stuff together as Niall did as well.

Niall and I got off the plane. We walked in the airport and got our luggage.

We walked outside and called for a taxi.

"Here we are" Niall says as the taxi pulls up.

I smile excitedly. I could already tell that this was going to be an amazing trip. I just had the feeling.

We both hopped in the back seat and got comfortable.

Before we knew it, we arrived at the hotel that was right on the beach.

We both got out and admired how beautiful the hotel looked. And that was just the outside.

When we walked inside, it was even more beautiful. Hawaii so far is beautiful.

Niall checked in as I stood behind him.

"Room 113, here's you key" The lady handed Niall the key.

We took the elevator upstairs and went to our room.

"Wow. Just everything. It's soooo beautiful" I tell Niall.

"I know" He nods.

"This is gonna be amazing" I say as I throw myself down on the bed.

"Trust me. It will" Niall says softly.