the dream

you layed in bed glad that today was over all you wanted was some sleep 

in your dreams

you woke up laying on the ground surrounded by giant trees "where am I?" you asked well no one in particular while walking in the large forest until you saw a little house "huh does someone live there." your question was soon answered by seeing a old man come out the house " i guess someone does live there,but were is he going..." you began to follow the old man until he stopped a what seemed like broken bamboo you looked closer and saw a white pod.It opened up to revel what looked like a baby " what's a baby doing in that...is it some kind of spaceship?"the old man picked the whining child up."there,there don't worry your safe now"he was still crying "now what to name you how about.....Goku." you heard the name and your eyes went wide almost instantly"what?WAIT WHAT!" you screamed a little but the man didn't notice and the baby or  "goku" seemed to cry himself to sleep whats going on what kind of dream is this......

time passed almost instantly goku was very violent and disobedient until one day he bumped his head you were shocked at first but,then he seem real calm kinda like the goku you know now. the old man or grandpa gohan was really nice and easy going the things they did together made you smile,it was nice until...

"goku" goku looked up at his grandpa "yes grandpa" he answered "now remember try not to look at the tonight ok" he told goku "ok" he said gohan kissed his head and left the room.what does he mean by that you thought

 a few moments later goku was still awake the moon still shining "hmm i wonder why grandpa doesn't want me to look outside it just a moon."goku said aloud you thought the same thing"maybe..just one peek"goku leaded at the window to look at the moon the look quickly became a stare,his eyes started to glow  red and his body grew hairy."whats going on!" you said in shock goku had just turn in to a giant ape he was about to step on you but it went right through you crushing the house instead "oh yeah this is dream."

then you realized something grandpa gohan" oh god.." you managed to spit out while goku was still rampage in ape mode "goku what have you done..."

 In the morning goku seemed to turn back to normal crying over what was left of his grandpa  "grandpa.."tearful boy said you couldn't bare to watch this was this really goku it looked like him and acts like him,but.little goku soon finished his grandpa's grave putting the 4 star ball near it "i'm sorry grandpa it's all my fault" goku yelled "why couldn't i have just listen...WHY DID I HAVE TO LOOK AT THAT DUMB MOON"he kept yelling"no goku it wasn't your fault you didn't know"you tried telling him face to face but he couldn't here you. goku opened his tear filled eyes and looked towards the forest he began walking then running "goku!" you yelled as he vanished into the forest not looking back.

awaken my child(lol jk you waking up now)

you woke up yelling "GOKU" goku got up from sleeping on the floor and made fighting stance ready to attack what was about or trying to hurt you."goku?where you sleeping on the floor?"he turned around grinning sheepishly with still wet hair"goku your hair still wet you can catch a cold and wait..why were you in my room" he looked down frowning slightly"did you miss me that much."you questioned he nodded his head you sighed "ok wait here" you got up and grabbed a towel and began rubbing his hair he started panting playful showing his white sharp fangs.you laughed a little his like an over grown puppy.

"alright bud you can stay but don't do any thing crazy ok"his face lite up he jumped on the bed and embraced you tightly while purring.deciding to let that slide you started think to your self "goku what are you....."

(sorry for the wait school and stuff ya'll know what it is any way hope you enjoyed)