the plan

"alright krillin here's the plan,I'll help distract him while you use your destructo disk  to cut off his tail." you whispered to him.He nodded and you flew to vegeta."Hey asshole! Leave my goku alone!" you yelled Vegeta turned to you and roared.You blocked the backlash of the roar then started shooting ki blast at him. Obviously it did nothing to him in this form,eventually he managed to grab you."let me go!" You yelled struggling "No,it seems I have to teach you a lesson on where your place is." He began to squeeze you between his hands, you screamed in agony." Y/n!" Krillin screamed and threw his destructo disk. Vegeta however jumped up before it could hit his tail " Ha! Did you really think I would-" before vegeta could finish yajirobe came out from behind and chopped off his tail. You where surprised to see him back on The battlefield since before the sayains arrived he specifically said he wanted no part in the fight to save earth."Agh!God Dammit!" Vegeta yelled, his tight grip loosened you noticed he began to shrink in size,normal size at least.

"It's over vegeta g-give it up" you scoffed out. Vegeta limped towards you"this isn't over yet...I will not be beaten by low class scum!" He shouted you flinched at his tone of voice. "What more do you want Vegeta!" You screamed a loud irritated with this whole situation.Half your friends were dead,your best friend was badly injured, and goku was...goku! You forgot goku...again! How can he slip from your mind so easily.goku was currently lying on the ground in his great ape form ,under him were bits of the canyon you were fighting in.And boy did he look exhausted,he definitely was in no shape for fighting again. You sighed at least he was alive"...what I want!" Vegeta grabbed your wrist roughly "is you!" You gasped out loud "n-no I already told you! Let go"you struggled in his grasp but couldn't get loose.

"Y/n!" Krillin dashed towards you but was knocked out quickly by Vegeta's Palm "No don't kill him please!" You begged tearing up a little " I'll go with you just don't kill him..."you stopped your struggles if this was the only way to keep the rest of your friends safe then fine,but what kept cycling your mind is what would happen to goku.

Goku pov

Vegeta was a strong opponent,probably the most strongest opponent he's ever faced,but that doesn't mean he's let him take Y/n. Y/n was his mate not vegeta's! Goku struggled to get up and shakily moved towards them. Just a few more steps closer he thought, but vegeta started to for something in his hand and launch it goku cutting off his tail. Goku screamed in agony as he transformed back to his normal self.
The last thing he saw was you screaming his name while being pushed into a sayain pod. He had lost you again.

I think I might go back and edit this later,but I still hoped you guys enjoyed!☺️ also the pic was drawn by me I'm gonna try and draw more pictures for my fanfics