Raditz

(I drew that cute picture of raditz for you guys cause I love him and you all)

"Hey y/n" krillen yelled your name from a far " you know how you said goku could change forms can you show us" you took your face from your hand and realized chichi ,krillen and master Roshi haven't seen Goku's first form. You thought goku might be tired of changing so much,but you really wanted to show them. You went up to goku " hey bud I know your tired,but can you go to your first form again"
Goku gave a sad look and started whining "hey if you do I'll make 20 bowls of ramen I know it's your favorite ". You began to bribe him he smiled widely and nodded,goku powered down for the last time. Everyone was in awe with Goku's transformation his starry hair waved in the wind he stood before them not looking like an animal but a man.

"Wow" krillen said breaking the silence "he's actually pretty handsome "chichi added "yep!you might have some competition with ladies there y/n" everyone started laughing at roshi's comment you only sighed while goku looked at everyone confused "hey goku" you whispered his name in his ear " can you stay in this form for awhile until I say you can change,I don't know who else is coming and I don't want them to freak out" goku process what you said then nodded.
Just when you were about to reply back you felt a huge power level coming towards you,everyone else felt it to judging by there reaction "What the hell is that!" Krillen yelled and soon was answered by an unexpected visitor.

The man wore brownish armor,he had long hair and a had a green device on his head."who are you!" I ask calmly but with a serious tone the man in front of me smirked and said " my name is raditz and I came for you and my brother kakkarot." He pointed at you and goku. Goku growled out of frustration while you and everyone else was confused " why did you come for us  " you asked " What are you serious!Don't you two know anything on why I came here for you!" He yelled. You flinched a little but still tried to act tough " no I don't sorry " raditz rolled his eyes in frustration "We are sayains, elite warriors who invade planets so we can sell them to others" he boosted "you two were sent here to this low leveled planet to destroy all life,but I see you've failed".

You couldn't believe this guy first he says you and Goku are aliens then has the nerve to barge to your masters house and yell like a lunatic you were upset,but for some reason goku was past furious." Why should we believe you!"you yelled back "well for one his and your tail say other wis-wait what happened to your tail!" You looked be hide you,to be honest you never Remember having one."um...I never had one "you answered "well y/n...." Master roshi butted in " you did have one" your eyes widen in shock "WHAT WHEN!!" You yelled roshi had sweat dropping from his face."y-y/n when i found you weren't just an regular child.you had abnormal strength and to top it of you had a tail,you probably because you were so young."

 "what happened to it?!" you asked calming down a bit"well we...i....cut it off" "why?"master roshi looked down"during a full moon you would transform into a giant ape y/n,i did it to try and keep you safe"did he say giant ape like what goku turned into.you turned to goku he was staring at you with a surprised face as if he knew what roshi was talking about,was the dream really real?

Raditz was becoming very impatient with you two and decide to take matters in his own hands"well if you won't come willingly i'm going to have to take you." he said grabbing your wrist tightly,goku immediately charged at you both but was hit back into the ocean."GOKU!NO!"you yelled seeing goku in the ocean struggling to swim"don't worry y/n I got him!"chichi dove into the water and saved goku from drowning you sighed in relief."brother if you want to see your companion again i suggest you kill 100 people and show me the bodys including these idoits" he pointed at your friends and they all flinched "then i'll  know your a true saiyan warrior" and with that he flew off.

with you...

oh shit....

(i think goku might be little bit yandere or at least possessive...but i hope you enjoyed later)