Chapter Three.

~Chapter Three~

Liam's POV

       Persephone looked around at the boys for what I assume as a quick look over and then turned to me.

          "What are we going to do then? Do you have anything in mind, Payne?" She simply asked me but it still sent butterflies to my stomach when she said my last name. I thought about it for a minute, then I responded with a shrug because I wasn't sure if I could simply say I don't know. My mind was on a frenzy.

              Persephone was beautiful.

                She had light brunette hair pulled into a nice and messy pony tail. She had a cute nose that complimented her lips. God, her tiny pink lips looked so kissable. Her teeth had perfectly straight teeth, she probably had braces. She wasn't fat at all and it was fine for her average height. I would say she was 3 or 4 inches shorter than me. Persephone was very petite but strong looking. Her voice wasn't squeaky (which was perfectly fine) and it was deeper than most girls' voices. It was still girly though. Her green eyes were so- they were so vibrant. At the same time, though, they were lifeless. That just reminded me of the previous events.

                     I don't understand why someone so easily perfect would get bullied and try to harm themselves. Oh Persephone. Why? I really do want to know about her life and why she does these things, but I know I have to be patient and wait for her to tell me. From knowing her all those years, not closely, she seems very quiet and secretive but she can be confident and bold when she wants.

                        My name being called brought me back to life. I looked to see who called my name and found that it was Niall. "Yeah?" I blushed at all of the eyes pointed at me,

                       "Well, while you were checking out dear ol' Persephone, Lou said that we should go to the mall and then a movie. I'm fine with it if you guys are too." He looked at us questionably after he spoke with his thick, Irish accent. Everyone nodded and Persephone blushed when she heard I checked her out. I couldn't help it though! She's so pretty!

                          "I need to get a new pair of sneakers anyways. I have a meet tomorrow so." We all looked at her expectantly so she would clarify. Did she play a sport or something?

                            "What sport?" I stared at her though. I didn't even look at who asked. It was obvious it was Zayn though because of his accent.

                               "I do cross country. It helps me think. I"m the fastest person on the team!" Persephone said with pride in her voice. You could tell it was something she was proud of because she smiled when all of us guys looked at her in appreciation. I did running too but I don't remember her being on the team. "I joined two years ago though so I started pretty late." Well I guess that explains it.

                               "Let's go to the mall then!" Louis shouted pretty loudly. I felt bad for Harry since he was right next to him. Louis skipped out of the room happily and we followed him, walking our of the room. Suddenly, I felt a small amount of weight be put on my back, so out of reaction, I grabbed under their thighs and hoisted them up properly. It was obviously Persephone because, well, um, her breasts are pressed onto the high of my back and her small arms wrapped around my neck. Whoa. Wow. I don't know if I should feel happy or uncomfortable. I'm leaning towards the happy part. I'm sorry! I'm still a teenage boy with teenage thoughts!

                            When she jumped off my back, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. We started going to the van that management sent us until I noticed Persephone wasn't going in. She was actually going in the opposite direction. "Hey! Where are you going, Pierce?!"