Chapter Six.

~Chapter Six.~

Persephone's POV

I let out an 'umph' as I put the last heavy box down; it was labeled pillows. Wow, shows how strong I am. Anyways, it's been three weeks since Niall and I had that talk and to say it's been busy is an understatement. With the cold and school, let's just say that I'm not having the best of days. My parents and I haven't been talking since I told them that I was finally leaving the nest because they obviously didn't like the idea of me living with four older guys. It's almost my 19th birthday though so hip hip horay! No? Alright, that's fine. A tap on my shoulder caught my attention and I whipped around a little too quickly to see the mystery person.

"Oh, hey Li! What's up?" I held my head with my right hand because that spin made me a bit dizzy. Silly Persephone.

Oh my. I mean, Liam already makes my knees shake and my heart speed up, but that tight t-shirt isn't helping. And to top it off, he has a very, very nice pair of skinny jeans on that make his butt look delicious. Oh yeah, he was going to tell me something.

"-gonna go there after- Are you even listening to me Percy?" Liam looked at me with an amused look on his face. My face was heating up as I was failing to form words.

"No... Can you repeat that please?" His melodic laugh filled my ears as he repeated that after we're all done bringing the stuff in, all of us are gonna go to the movies. When he was done explaining, Niall and Zayn came in carrying my little love seat. Both of them had red faces and sweat on their forehead. Weak asses. Lou, Liam, and I laughed at them as they put down the red piece of furniture with a sigh of relief. They both looked as us with glares and Niall muttered incoherent things under his breath. Now I feel bad. "I'm sorry Ni!" I said with extra baby in my voice just to make him forgive me. Then, I added the deadly weapon.

"Jewels! Not the baby face! Fine, I forgive you." He gave me a kiss on the forehead as I grinned brightly at him. Liam watched the scene with a look on his face that I couldn't quite put my finger on. Was that- no. Jealousy? It couldln't be. I mean, he has been acting differently around me nowadays. I'll talk to him about it later. Niall gave me a quick and tight hug and then went to the kitchen to grab us some beers.

I took a look around my unfinished room with a feeling of comfort. This place is my home. I always felt so closed up when I lived with my mother and father. They always told me what and what not to do to my own room. I think I can manage that. Them two were the kind of people where everything had to be perfect but simple and respectable. I love them, but they have been acting less them lately. They don't respond to my calls, they don't answer my messages, they don't do anything to get in contact with me anymore. It gets me so fucking frustrated. I guess my parents will be relieved when I got to college next year.

"Meet us downstairs when you're done unpacking, alright? Get ready too." And with that Louis and them went downstairs and I was alone. Closing the door and locking it, I ventured over to my IHome and put my IPhone 5 on it. Royals by Lorde blared out as I cut open my first box.

***

"And... Done! Finally. My god. I didn't know I had this much shit." My arms ached from the amount of clothes I hung up and from organizing everything. That took forever. I'm pretty sure I went through all of my songs on my phone and that is a lot of songs. Judge me, I like music. I waltzed over to my wonderful walk in closet and looked for a presentable but comfy outfit.

I started singing the song 'The Only Exception' and got my outfit out. It was a pair of black leggings that made my already long legs look longer, an oversized sweater that said "i like cats.", and a pair of brown combat boots. To top it off, I added some bracelets and a cat beanie. I looked myself over in the mirror and approved of it unlike many other times.

"And I'm on my way to believing." My voice belted out the last line as I finished lacing up my boots. I stood up from my hardwood floor and went downstairs to meet the boys.

****

"That was beautiful." Zayn breathed out as all seven of us walked out of the theatre. Louis invited along one of my newest best friends, Eleanor Calder. I have to say that she is one of the most nicest and beautiful woman I've ever met. She's so pure, it's refreshing.

Anyways, we just saw the second Anchorman movie and, like Zayn said, it was freaking beautiful and hilarious. Will Ferell and Steve Carell together is amazing.

Niall looked both ways before the rest of us followed. Me being me, I dropped my phone on the crosswalk. I bent down to grab it when I heard a horn honking furiously.

My head snapped up as I was stilled crouched down and frozen. With my eyes still wide, a bright light and rough metal slammed into my already weak body. Shit.

Liam's POV

We all stared helplessly as our loved one flew into the air and crashed to the ground. It was like time has stopped. I, surprisingly, reacted first and ran to her conscious, yet limp body.

"Persephone! NO! Stay with me baby. Please. Dont leave me." I whimpered desperately as i pulled her beautiful and unnaturally pale head into my torso.

Rocking back and forth, I prayed to God himself that she would be okay.

"SOMEONE CALL 911! NOW!" Niall, I think, yelled with a scared look on his also pale face. Louis scrambled to get his phone out and put the phone to his ear with a shaky hand.

"Leave her alone, Liam. The EMTs are coming. You're going to hurt her." Harry pleaded, almost demanded.

Ignoring his requests, I continued speaking with so much desperation in my voice, "Baby, please don't leave. Stay with me. Speak to me."

"I love you, Liam Payne." And with that, her eyes closed.

Third Person POV

He watched as his angel was being carried away by the medical team. He couldn't help but think that this was his fault. Liam raced to the bus before they closed the doors.

"Please let me go with her. I have to know she's okay. Please?" The whipped boy pleaded. With a nod of a head, he raced in as quick as he could and they drove off.

He didn't care if he forgot to say goodbye to his friends. They're going to be at the hospital soon anyways. Liam only cared about Persephone at the moment. All seven of them did. He stroked her soft, brown hair with such gentleness, that it was as if she was about to break in a second. The sad part is that she was. Her heart rate flatlined.

Screams and feet went everywhere around that tiny bus as Liam was sobbing horribly while holding Persephone's small hand in his large one. They fit together like they were puzzle pieces.

"DONT LEAVE ME!! I love you, Persephone Pierce. Stay strong for me please. Please!" He knew that wouldn't help but there was still hope in his voice.

Suddenly, the same line that went flat, rose a little and then it went normal as if she didn't just die. It was a miracle. Liam helped her find her way back to life. He's her compass. Without each other, they were lost.

"Shes back! We got to bring her our gently now. Get out of the way, son." Liam stood to the side and raced after the rushed EMTs pushing his angel into the hospital.

"You can't leave me. I need you. I love you darling. Please. Please." He begged and begged and begged. It was only to himself though. The poor boy was practically choking on his tears as he was begging that his love would survive this mishap. The rest of the crew stormed into the hospital, footsteps were pounding against the sleek tiled floor. They surrounded Liam with questions flying everywhere and words of sympathy.

Feeling so overwhelmed, he sunk to the floor while practically drowning in his cries of sadness.

He had never felt so alone before.

{A/N.}

And with that I will leave you with the thoughts of how Persephone will turn out. Whoops, sorry.

~Hope:).

I love you all! MWAH.

COMMENT, SHARE, VOTE, WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANNA DO.