Chapter Ten.

Chapter Ten.

"Maybe we'll make something, but me, myself, I got nothing to prove."

-Fast Car, Tracy Chapman.

Persephone's POV

        "Why didn't you tell me?! You can't just cancel your tour! There are millions of people that you guys let down because of me! I can't believe you!" I huffed in anger as I paced back and forth in front of the five of them. It's all my fault! Those poor fans wanted to see them so badly, and they cancelled it for me.

        I would've been fine without them there when I woke up.

        "You were in the hospital! We just wanted to know that you were safe and we wanted to be there when you woke up. Just calm down Persephone." Harry said that with a reassuring tone and the boys nodded along. 

        "I understand that, but they're more important than me! I would've been fine without you there when you woke up. I would've missed you, but I would've survived." I rolled my eyes, but their faces fell as I said that. They probably misunderstood what I said.

        "Oh, so you don't need us? Is that what you're saying?" What the hell, Liam?

        "No! I never said that! You just twisted my words. Jesus, I just said that I could've been fine without you there for a while."

        "At least we had the heart to think about you. Why are you being such a goddamn bitch?!" Liam argued back at me, but I didn't care. He just called me a fucking bitch! We all looked at him with mouths agape.

        My eyes were started to water at the look of hate on his face and  his harsh tone. I turned around and started to walk out. I would not let myself be treated like this again, not after last time.

        "I need air." A hand pulled at my wrist, so I turned back around to see Niall. 

        "I'll go with you, okay?" I smiled at him; it wasn't real and he knew it. 

        "Thanks, Niall, but I need to go on my own. I'll call you." He nodded in agreement. I looked past him to see Louis and Zayn talking to an angry Liam. I had to go. I kissed Ni's cheek, took my keys and phone and headed out the door. I walked down the building's stairs quickly and exited to go to my car. The wind made it chilly, so I wrapped my jacket around me tighter. The car beeped as I clicked the button and I climbed in. By now, I didn't know where I was going, but I would probably just go to the mall. 

        I know what Liam meant, and I understood why they cancelled it. That doesn't mean I was okay with it, I didn't want the fans to hate me more than some did. The tour meant a lot to the fans, and I didn't want the band to take it away from them. That's so unfair and it most likely hurt a lot of hearts.

        When I pulled into the mall parking lot, I turned the ignition off pulled the keys out and into my bag. I put my head against my seat head and just sat there for a little. My head turned quickly towards my window because there was something thrown to it. I opened my car door and leaned down to pick up what was thrown at my car. It was a rock with writing on the back.

        "Stay aware, Persephone." I put it in my car in a hurry, turned my car on, and rushed home feeling scared as ever. My hands were shaking and my heart was racing almost as fast as my car. I didn't know what to feel.

Liam's POV

        "She was overreacting! Can't she understand that I did it for her? I didn't even mean to yell at her and call her that. Oh my god I feel terrible." My tone changed quickly with my words as I realized my mistake. I squeezed my eyes shut in horror of my past words to Persephone. I was being her past bully again, that's why she left. We all heard the door shut and a pair of feet rushing in. Persephone's eyes were wide and she had a rock in her hand. I started to apologize, but she cut me off.

        "Shut up, I love you , just shut up. This was thrown at my car window and I'm fucking scared." She passed the rock around, and everyone's eyes went wide with fright as they looked at it. 

        "Stay aware? Did you see who threw it? It was probably just some kid messing around." I asked her hoping that was true.

        "No, but if it was then why does it say my name in motherfucking red stuff? I swear to god if that's blood." She was starting to cry and I pulled her to me. "Call the police and make sure this doesn't get out to the media." I nodded in agreement while Zayn pulled out his phone.

        I hope this is a joke because everything was just starting to come together, excluding earlier. This was probably about us cancelling the tour. It was a fan, we know that. It's literally one out of a million chance that they're going to catch who this is! I wiped my hand over my face in exasperation of the so called fan. Nobody's going to get hurt and we're going to make sure of that. I told the boys and Perc all of this and they agreed.

         Zayn hung up on the phone with the dispatcher and police, he told us that we should go to the station tomorrow since it was getting late. We silently agreed and headed to bed. I took Persephone with me after I locked all of the doors. She walked pressed into me, and I saw NIall and Harry go into Niall's room for some reason unknown. 

 Niall's POV

         Harry and I walked into my room as he's spending the night in here. We got ready for bed in my bathroom and he borrowed some boxers for when he was done showering. While he was in the shower, I sat in my bed going through my Twitter feed. There were a lot of Narry posts which I thought were ridiculous since he's not gay.

         The truth is, I'm bisexual. The boys don't know, but Jewels does because I only found out this past week. I don't see him in that way, but he is attractive. When Harry walked out of the bathroom, I opened up the blankets for him to lay in. His head when to my chest and we laid there. My hands were going through his hair softly, and I assumed he was sleeping, but he sat up with his head in his hands.

        "What's wrong, Harry?" I wonder what was bothering him, he's been quite distant lately. He hasn't been talking lately, and I don't think it's because of Persephone. We've been close lately so maybe he'll end up telling me what's up.

        "I'm gay." Oh, alright then. Well I didn't expect that coming. 

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count- 1227

Date- 12/21/14

A/N- yes, a narry bromance will soon arise. also please read my other book oblivion.! thanks for reading.! :)

Instagram- @hope.onelangsy

Twitter- @omgitshopeee