whipped cream [short]

Charlie

To put it lightly, Chris kept surprising me in the bedroom. Well, we were both surprising each other, but Chris really knew how to show out between the sheets.

Tonight was no different. Paris and Isaiah were at Sam's for the night because Chris insisted we have a date night. At first I declined because I felt like shit from what's happening with Aaron and what he threatened, but Chris was the only one who helped clear my mind so I obliged.

But this night would be a little different.

I was humming to a Michael Jackson song in my head while sipping on a bubbly water in Chris' kitchen. He said he'd be back, so I helped myself to a drink.

"That's mine," he pointed out, nodding at the water bottle. The corners of his lips were turned upwards in a smirk that made me blush. Today he was shirtless and wearing sweatpants because he had painted all day. But he wanted some company so I came over while the kids were at school. We didn't do anything too explicit, just some cuddling and talking. And eating, of course. "Why you drinkin' my shit, baby?"

I raised my eyebrow at him. "I don't see your name on it, baby," I mocked, giggling.

He reached over, flipped the bottle upside down to reveal his name written in sharpie. On the bottom of the bottle. He smirked, yet again. "You don't? Then what's that?"

"Really," I sighed. "The bottom of the bottle? Who the hell is gonna see that?"

"Me," he shrugged. He took it from me and stared at me before smirking again. He used his tongue to lick all over the top and the mouthpiece before giving it back to me and laughing.

"I've had worse, Chris," I mumbled. I watched him double over in laughter, sounding like a cute little goat.

"You gross, ma," he grunted to cease his laughter.

"Me? Gross? Coming from the guy who was–"

"Shut up." Check mate. He watched me drink, and I could feel him planning something. My stomach started to bubble with slight anticipation and my palms started to trickle with sweat. "You into that freaky shit?"

I spewed the water I had stored in my cheeks all over myself and him. I choked, gasped for air in surprise. He passed me a napkin, his cheeks growing red, like my own, with laughter. "What?"

He blinked. "Like, handcuffs and whipped cream and all that shit. You like that?" He was watching me closely. He came to stand in front of me and look down at me deviously.

"I–I don't know, I've ne–never tried it," I sputtered, avoiding his eyes. "Why?"

He grinned, slung his arms around my waist to pull me even closer. Our bodies were pressed together and I could feel his breath on my face. "No reason, but it'll happen. You won't know when, but it will."

"Babe," he murmured, touching my arm softly. I blinked, met his eyes. "What's wrong?"

Everything. "Nothing, sorry," I apologized. "Just thinking, I guess." He nodded in understanding, smirked. "What?"

He reached his hand out for me and looked at me to make sure I was okay. I nodded at him and followed him out of the kitchen and to the bedroom. The lights were dimmed and it was real nice and quiet. I could relax a bit if I wanted to, but I couldn't make myself. Even when Chris came to stand behind me and let his lips linger on my neck, I was tense. "Baby, you alright?"

I turned in his arms and offered a smile, sending a light kiss to his lips. He smiled into it, cupping my chin to kiss me again and again. Out of habit, my arms snaked around his neck and my hand crept upwards through his black hair. Ya know, sometimes I have a hard time deciding if it's black or brown. Sometimes it's either or.