49

Charlie

"I love you, Charlie," Chris murmured, swiping his hand down my stomach to fiddle with my pants. "You're so beautiful."

"Oh yeah?" I cooed with a shy giggle. "What else?"

His hand stopped and he bit his lip to pretend to think about it, "Um, you're smart and nice and funny and cool and—"

I laughed out loud—his ears were turning red. "You're just saying that."

He shook his head and grinned. "Nuh-uh! You're my girl, of course you're those things, baby."

I cupped his face in my palms as he hovered over me, his eyes darkening with pure desire. Tracing his jawline with my index finger, I kissed his lips deeply and sensually. I counted his freckles on his cheeks and his pupils and giggled quietly. "You're so handsome."

"Tell me something I don't know, babe," he chuckled, the pads of his fingers digging into my side. "Now shhh."

"Why?" I asked innocently, although I knew exactly what he was doing. He licked my neck and grazed his teeth across my collarbone and his other hand undid the button of my jeans.

He broke away to look into my eyes, "Because I wanna make love to you—" he got beside my ear "—over and over again."

I shivered.

It wasn't long before I was crying out for him to go deeper and harder, grabbing onto the sheets to counter the sensation between my thighs.

"Fuck, Chris," I moaned out loud, reaching for his hand. "Just like that."

"I gotchu, baby," he grumbled, swatting my hand away and digging his fingernails into my hips. "Shit."

He tapped my g-stop and I cried out loud, threatening to cry out how good it felt.

We went on for hours; neither of us got tired of this. Our bed was drenched in our sweat and whatever bodily fluid was released. My hair was a mess, our breathing was rapid, and he came in finality. Falling beside me, he wasted no time in kissing my neck and pulling me closer.

"I love you."

I blushed, "Prove it."

"I thought I just did. Four times."

"Wake your ass up!" Aaron shouted, ripping the comforter off me to wake me up.

I shrieked and hurried to cover myself, "Aaron, what the fuck?"

"Why the hell you still talking about that nigga?" He glared in my direction and his jaw clenched tightly. "You're carrying my kid, ain't you?"

"I already told you, Aaron. I don't know," I said truthfully. I didn't remember what happened the night before, and it was too damn early to be arguing. How the hell did I end up in his bed?

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He asked harshly. "Why you acting like that?"

I shrugged, "Can I please just go back to sleep? I'm tired, Aaron, and my head hurts."

"No, get your ass up," he growled, roughly grabbing my arm and yanking me out of bed. I cried out in pain but he slammed me into the wall. "You better not be lying to me, bitch. Why the hell were you moaning that nigga's name?"

"Aaron, you're hurting me," I pleaded, "Please let me go. Can we just talk?"

He took both my arms into his right grip and leaned closer to me, "I'm tired of talking, Charlie! Answer my damn question."