over again [short]

A/N: lmao ignore this please. I did it for fun. 

Charlie

I swear I felt like I was gonna trip in my heels. They were brand new and I still felt like I was walking like a newborn foal.

Today was a day of spoiling for both of us. I treated him to a breakfast fit for a king, a back rub, and some new paint supplies that he was running low on. He bought me new lingerie for this very night, a pair of red bottoms, and he made my favorite for dinner–spaghetti just like my dad used to make.

Chris walked up the stairs into the bedroom and froze in his spot as he looked at me. "Gah damn." His eyes traveled over my frame slowly, lingering on my ass for a few seconds before I cleared my throat shyly.

I finished up my mascara and capped it, blinking my eyes a few times to make sure there weren't any clumps. "Sit down, babe."

He licked over his lips and went to the chair that I set out for him; it was my night to cater to him, but I was so nervous. I watched him sit in the chair but his eyes never left me; they roamed over my frame slowly from my calves to my own eyes. I blushed and looked away.

I walked behind him and ran my hand down his chest, then back up to yank his curls lightly, bringing his eyes to meet my gaze. He grunted slightly and I pecked his lips.

His eyes were twinkling in the dim lights of the bedroom.

"Give me your arms, baby," I murmured seductively. He reached his hands behind him and I grabbed the roll of duct tape to tape his hands together behind his back. "Just so you don't get any ideas, Brown."

He chuckled a little and nodded, "Why can't I touch you?"

I ignored him, a smirk curling onto my lips. Grabbing a bandana, I rolled it up and covered his eyes, tying a knot in the back of his head. Surprisingly, my thong wasn't that bad to wear. I felt like I had a huge wedgie but I put that aside so I wouldn't trip in my heels–I still didn't know how to walk in them.

Slowly, I began unbuttoning his crisp white shirt to reveal his muscle t-shirt underneath. His lips curled into a devious smirk and I figured he knew what I was gonna do even before I did it.

I slid down to my knees and went for his belt buckle, wedging my bottom lip between my teeth. I hadn't even done anything but his length was bright red and stiff. My hands were cold and shaking, a huge contrast to his warm skin, and a low grunt sounded from Chris' throat.

Lifting up his t-shirt, I left a gentle trail of kisses along his happy trail and along each side of the V that led down to his member. Flipping my sea of curls behind my shoulder, I ran my palm down his member gently, making sure to let my palm roll over his tip like he liked.

Oh shit, here goes nothing.

Inside, I was squealing all kinds of noises in disgust. Male genetials always made me uneasy and itchy. I wasn't afraid of them or anything–this particular one was way beyond amazing. I just never thought I would be giving head to a guy. Boyfriend, husband, whatever. I told myself I wouldn't.

After all, this is where they pee from. Ew.

Thankfully, he showered so it wasn't all bad, right?

I slowly traced the circumference of his tip and placed it in my mouth, swirling my tongue around once more. His eyes widened and another grunt sounded, dropping his head back so his chin faced the ceiling.

Hm, this wasn't so bad. His skin was warm and smooth.

I moved his pants all the way down his legs and spread them so I could get closer to his thickness; I was tormenting him and he was loving every second of it.