pool table [short]

Chris (two years later)

There wasn't a place in this house that was untouched by us, and that was just this weekend. We were fucking like some damn rabbits.

"Come on," I ordered, tapping Charlie's thigh gently to make her stand up. Our bodies were covered in sweat and her natural honey. "Upstairs."

She swiped her moistened hair from her eyes and licked her lips, "For what?"

I sat up on the couch and rubbed the sweat from my forehead. "There's one last spot, baby. Come on, one more round."

I slipped my arms under her and lifted her off of me so I could stand to my feet.

"Chris," she laced some giggles with her mock protest; she knew she wanted another round. "I'm tired, babe. We've been at it all day."

I leaned over and pecked her lips passionately to shut her up. "One last place."

Her lips curved into a sly smirk and she got up and poked her ass in my face. I slapped it once and followed behind her up the stairs. Halfway up, I caught her wrist and pulled her back to me. Giggling in surprise, she latched her lips onto mine and backed me up against the wall.

"Still playing games, Brown?" she mumbled against my mouth, her eyes gazing into mine. She laced her fingers between mine and pinned them above my head, trying her hardest to act hard and shit.

"I am," I murmured. "What is your ass gonna do about it?"

She let me go and continued up the stairs to the loft area. She turned to look at me in question, and I glanced at the pool table that sat in the middle of the floor.

She raised an eyebrow. "You wanna fuck on the pool table?"

Ignoring her question, I lifted her off the ground and gently laid her down, running my fingertips down the middle of her torso. She closed her eyes and breathed in as she gave in to what I was hinting at.

I climbed up on top of her, and she brought her hands to the back of my neck.

"To answer your question, no, I don't wanna fuck on the pool table." I chuckled at her confusion. I lazily dragged my lips down the side of her neck. "I wanna make love on the pool table."

I slid the tip of my dick up and down her lower lips and watched in intrigue as her face contorted with ecstasy. I was a pro at teasing her until I felt like she had enough.

Her manicured nails dug deeply into my back, and she kissed me desperately. Her voice was hoarse from how loud I'd had her screaming my name this whole weekend. A nigga put in work.

"I love you," I chuckled at how her face was flushed red. I trailed my lips down the middle of her chest and even lower before her belly button. The tips of her fingers tangled in my curls as she tried pushing my head to where we both wanted my lips to go. "You're not eager, are you, baby?"

She hissed out once and turned her chin upwards.

Her noises were always amazing to hear. My self-composed symphony. I thought it was incredible that I was the one making her release those noises. They were my prize.

Her thighs spread open to reveal her pink satin to me, still throbbing, dripping, begging for my tongue's acquaintance. Charlie was always a fiend for my tongue, like I worked magic with it or some shit. I just knew a technique, shit wasn't even that hard.

I blew against it a bit, and her lips parted towards the ceiling in pleasure. "Oh, you like that, huh?"

She nodded weakly, bit her lip.