Like Father Like Daughter

Mary kept her focus on the road as she drove to the address that was on her phone. She kept nervously biting the inside of her cheek, unable to stop. If she bit any harder she was going to start bleeding.

The highway of California was just as suspected. Crowded, hot, and loud. She kept on the fast lane. She just wanted to get this meeting over with.

God, please give me the strength. She prayed. Hopefully he'll listen and understand.

To her right in the vehicle, was her daughter Giselle. Whom she could not live without. Only fourteen years old and sometimes she acted like a forty year old. She was listening to music on her iPod, that Mary had bought her for Hanukkah.

Giselle kept her eyes and imagination outside the window. Watching as they passed cars, build-boards, and the landscape that California had to offer.

"I'm so excited to be moving to California." Giselle said and turned to smile at Mary

Mary didn't look at her but she smiled too. "I'm glad," she said relieved

Mary knew they had to leave Florida, a lot sooner that they did. It was time they started a new life somewhere else. Mostly Giselle. She would be starting high school this coming fall. It was perfect. Instead of moving and switching schools in the middle of the year, why not do it now? There was a month to prepare. Mary already had an apartment picked out ahead of time....just in case.

Just in case their first option didn't turn up. Mary felt herself getting nervous all over again. How many years had it been since she last saw him in person?....Right, fourteen years. People can change a lot in fourteen years.

They could change so much, Mary thought as she started to bit the inside of her cheek again.

Mary had certainly changed. She'd grown up. Gotten a little chubbier, and aged fairly well. You could look at pictures of her when she was twenty one and look at her now and say she hasn't aged that much. Maybe she lost that youthful glow she once had. Mary sucked in her lips. Had her lips thinned out through out the years? She definitely knew her butt, and bust were not the same. Then again Mary was only thirty five. That's not old.

Then again, it's not old when your thirty five and up. To Giselle, her mother was ancient. Oh Giselle. Had the years gone by so fast and made you the beautiful young woman you are now?

Mary finally gave in and took a glance at her daughter. She was everything Mary had wanted to be once. Nice, round plump butt, and a small yet firm bust. Plump lips, and chocolate eyes that made you want to melt. Dark hair that fell in perfect natural waves and caramel skin with that youthful glow.

Mary looked back at the road. She, with her brown hair frizzy hair and vanilla skin. Her eyes were brown but not as dark and mysterious yet alluring as Giselle's. Mary's lips were red and a little plump. Or was that because she kept bitting them out of nerves. Her bust was extremely small but not flat. Her bust...her breast. Mary hated them. And not because they didn't look like a supermodel's.

Mary turned on the road. She was finally about to arrive to her destination. It was a huge mansion. The neighborhood was gorgeous and secluded. But for some reason this mansion stood out. There were only a few here. Well spaced out from each other. The mansion was two stories high with beautiful, updated architecture. Mary could only guess what was inside this lovely home.

Mary parked in the huge drive way and pulled out the keys to the ignition. Gosh, what was she doing here?! There was no way things would turn out the way she wanted them too. She might as well put the keys back in the ignition, pull out this tiled drive way and get the heck out of here!