1.6

Clari drove us to the cinema, she asked Phil multiple questions while I stared at the world outside the car, never breaking the silence.

-And you, Dan?-Phil asked, he obviously noticed I was paying no attention at all.

-Sorry?-I said confused.

-We were talking about sexualities. I am pansexual, Phil is bi... And you are...?-Clari said.

You see, those are common conversations between close friends. But it's something quite hard to answer when you and your best male friend just made out.

-I... I don't know. I think I might be heteroflexible.

I lied.
I am so flaming gay.
But I was afraid.

Afraid of taking that classification to myself.
To deal with all the shit homosexuals have to.
God damnit, I can barely deal with the world the way it is being a "heterosexual Christian"

Phil let a small giggle out.

-Hey!-I reprehended him.-What the fuck, mate?

-No, I'm just...- he laughed again and I smiled at his laugh.- When the fuck did No Homo Howell became Maybe Homo Howell?

-I don't know, Phil. Maybe something recently made him change his mind.-I raised an eyebrow and Phil blushed at my suggestion.

He didn't make me change my mind.

I've never felt attraction for girls anyways.

He just made me feel like it wasn't wrong to be who I am.

For the first time ever.