4.8

We stayed in silence until Phil's hand reached for my thigh. I let one of my hands go of the steering wheel and pushing his hand near my crotch. He smiled and started caressing it calmly.

-I swear to god I'm gonna crash this car.

I drove as fast as I could to the house that was now Clari and Phil's as he teased me, and probably crossed one or two red lights.

I jumped out of the car and started kissing Phil again. That man made me feel loved in a way I just can't emphasize enough.

He grabbed me by my thighs and carried me all the way to his bedroom, I worried if he wasn't going to bleed to death after that, but I couldn't seem to take my lips off his to ask.

He threw me on his bed, took off his shirt and started kissing me on the neck. I feel terrible when people touch my neck, but Phil could choke me to death at that moment and I wouldn't mind it. Actually, I loved it. I could feel his hard dick against mine. I separated our lips and started to take off my shirt. Phil then took off his jeans.

(Hi, if you don't want to read any smut, you should stop here.)

I got on my knees and lowered his boxers to his ankles. I analyzed it for a second. I didn't have much experience with dicks and what was considered big, but that would sure be a pain to  take in and sit on. I involved his dick with one of my hands and started slowly moving it back and forwards.

-Fuck, Dan, FASTER.-I looked up at him and he closed his eyes in frustration.

-I want you to beg.- I said and his eyes widened in surprise.

-P-please, Dan... Go faster, baby, I beg...-I started moving it as fast as I could.-Oooh, Danny, that's it...-He smiled in pleasure.

As I realized he was enjoying it, I decided it was time to go for something else. I opened my mouth and fit the head of his penis inside of it. He moaned in pleasure and I started kitty licking  and kissing the sides of his dick, from the head to the base, then I finally took it all in, moving my head back and forwards as fast as I could. He moaned loudly, so I knew I was doing it right. I did feel like I was going to throw up at first, but that feeling went away as I felt Phil pull my hair, trying to contain his pleasure.

-DAN I'M GONNA CUM.-Phil screamed and I prepared myself to take it all in. I then felt some viscous liquid shoot my mouth and I swallowed it.

I got up and Phil started kissing me and removing my jeans at the same time, suddenly, I had no pants or boxers on. He laid out naked bodies on his bed and continued making out and teasing each other.

-Seriously, Phil, please fuck me already, I can't take this anymore.-I said between kisses.-My balls hurt.

-Your wish is an order.-He pecked on my lips.-Wait just a second, prince.-He said and walked inside his bathroom, to get a condom, as I nervously and frenetically masturbated myself.

He came back with the condom on his dick and a bottle of what I reasoned was lube.

He laid on top of me, looked me in the eyes and gently kissed me on the lips.

-Are you sure you want to do this? I can understand if you're not ready yet.

-I'm ready, Phil, I need to feel you inside of me, please.-I gently held his head and we started making out aggressively again, he slowly introduced one of his long fingers on my ass and I moaned loudly, begging for more. He put another finger and started pushing those in and out.

-P-please put a-another one, P-Phil.- I said, completely vulnerable to his touch.

-Oh, c'mon, I can fuck you better than my fingers.

Phil got me laying stomach down on his bed, with my naked asshole facing upwards, and started massaging my buttcheeks with lube, then put some on my asshole and massaged it with his thumb, making me moan quietly.

-I'm gonna go easy, if it hurts, you can ask me to stop, okay?

-O-okay.

The head of his dick slightly entered my horny body and I felt indescribable pleasure.

-OOOOH FUCK, PHILIP.

He started moving inside and out, slowly.

-P-please go faster P-phil. I-I can t-take it, I-I neeeed it-t.-I said, as I felt his dick slowly and softly hit my prostate.

He then started investing his hips against my ass faster, I felt his balls slap my ass. He held me by the hips, to help him with the movements, he moaned every time his dick was all inside of me, which only made me hornier. I squeezed his bed's covers and bit the pillow as hard as I could, trying to contain my moans.

-You-you said you wanted my whole neighborhood to know your na-name.-He whispered, as he bowed near my ears.

-I, I...

Phil then started to fuck me as fast as he could, I could feel his dick hitting my prostate violently.

-OOOOH PHIIIIIL.

-Yeah? You like that?-He asked me in a naughty voice.

-YES, PHIL, PLEASE!!!- I yelled in pleasure.

Phil moaned loudly and that was enough to make me cum, harmonizing our moans. My whole body shivered, filled with pleasure.

-FUCK, DANIEL.-He moaned and then came.

We both fell on the bed, completely exhausted.

Phil looked me in the eyes and put a stripe of my hair behind my ear.

-Was that okay? Did I hurt you?

-You were amazing babe.-I smiled and pecked him on the lips.

He smiled, covered our bodies with the blanket we had just had sex over, and we spooned until we were both asleep.

______________

Whoops.

I'm not sorry at all.

This story is coming to an end :(

But it was a lot of fun to share all of this with you :)

I hope you enjoyed, it's the first smut I've ever written and I'm not sure it's okay.

You can leave me constructive critics if you'd like :D

See ya next chapter

Buh-bye 💕