1.8

Phil

  My parents always warned me about the drugs in the streets

          But they never told me about the ones with dark brown eyes and a heartbeat.

Dan made me so high I forgot about everything.

Like anesthesia to all my problems.

When beside him I could just feel the breeze take everything that made me sad away.

My brother, my father, my mother, my confused sexuality, my anxiety.

But when I was around Dan, he was all that mattered. He was all I could think about.

When I first messaged Dan, I was very nervous. After stalking him for a couple months and seeing a couple of selfies, I was so happy I had found someone who had interests so similar to mine.

Then, we started messaging. At first he wasn't feeling it, but after a while he gave in.

I fell in love

I was stupid enough to fall in love with Dan Howell, the most precious human being ever to exist.

And Dan isn't even aware of his preciousness.

I was so fucking happy when we kissed.
I mean...
I kissed him, he was stuck underneath me and couldn't do anything but going along with it.

I'm so stupid, why would Dan ever want anything from me? How was I stupid enough to think he wanted it too?

I've kissed a couple of guys and girls during my life
But none of them had the kiss of Dan Howell.

And damn, Daniel, as if you weren't attractive enough, you're a hell of a good kisser.