13- Updated

Devin's POV

"Wow son that's a lot to handle"

"I know and I'm scared what my mom would do when she finds out next week"

He rubbed his head and leaned back in his bed.

"I don't know what to do, and Gia's been on me since"

"Well she has a reason you did this to her and you. But don't over think it really. Get some sleep and we'll see how your mom handles this next week ok" he nodded and flicked the light off.

"Thanks dad" I closed the door and smiled real hard. That's two out of four kids that have already consider me a father even though me and their mother barely spoke out about our relationship.

"How is he" Irene asked worried as I walked into the kitchen. Everyone was eating but stopped when they heard Irene talk.

"He's fine just some girl problems. Nothing I could've help him" I said sitting down and eating my breakfast.

Gabriel's POV

As soon Devin closed my door I texted Gia.

I told my moms boyfriend

It didn't take her long for her to reply

Are you serious. I can barely tell Jessie

Jessie was Gia best friend. She told her everything.

I rolled my eyes and took Devin's advice and went to sleep. Ever since this accident incident Gia's been on my asś.

My body was shaken causing me to wake up.

"What"

"I wanted to talk to you" I remembered my moms voice and flipped over.

"I'm sorry" I apologized for my behavior before.

"It's ok Devin told me your having been girl problems" I nodded my head.

"Yes ma'am we've been having issues for the last few months well weeks really"

"Well whatever it is, you'll get over it and you'll be back to normal" she smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Thanks mom" yeah I know wonder how nice she's going to be when she finds out what's going to happen next week.

Irene's POV

"You know what we should do" I asked while stirring the rice.

"What" Devin walked up and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Invite Gia and that boy that Hailey likes over for dinner tomorrow"

"It's sound like a nice idea. Give us a chance to know that boy and a chance for me to know Gia"

"Yeah" I zoned out and thought about how my life has changed in these past months that have gone by.

I'm finally divorced and dating an awesome man who the kids already call him dad.

"You ok Rene"

"Yeah it's nothing"

I looked down and turned the flame off. I'm the luckiest woman alive.

Leo parents ⬆️➡️
Word Count: 461
Don't forget to follow my
IG: @_sasaprincess
Twitter: @_sasaprincess
Polyvore: @princess-sasa
Like and comment