7- Updated

Leo's POV

I clicked the pen over and over again.

"There no way in hell I'm signing this" I read over and over again the paper.

..........Ms. Wade would like full custody of the kid with no child support. The client does not want any jewelry, clothing or anything else that Mr. Nachilli has given to her out of their 19 year marriage.

X :Irene D. Wade______________

X :________________________

Do I really want this, of course not, but Holly words kept replaying in my head. "Why couldn't I be a one woman man" I grabbed my phone and called my lawyer.

"Hello"

"Yes um Mr. Moose, I need you to write up a divorce paper for me and Irene" if I was going to sign divorce papers they were going to have to fit my desires as well.

"Sure they'll be in the mail to your house by next week. Is that ok"

"Yeah"

I closed the pen and walked around the huge house. After Irene announced that she was pregnant again, I brought a bigger house. Now that I think about it, I could've saved my relationship with Irene by not suggesting we give it another go. I passed the picture of our wedding day on the stairs.

The smiled on our faces were so pure and genuine.

"I wish that was us" I was about to walked further up the stairs when the doorbell ranged.

Maybe it's Irene. She did look very sad yesterday when we talked after the session.

I opened the door only to see my mom and father.

"Mom dad what are you guys doing here"

"Well we haven't seen the grandkids in a long time so decided to stop by" my mom tried to look over my shoulder.

"Where are they son" my dad asked moving my aside.

"Well Irene left me with the kids"

"Why" I didn't want to tell me parents I cheated again but I had no choice.

"It's my fault I was unfaithful"

"Again" I nodded. I looked down but as soon as I did that, my mom smacked me with her purse.

"How could you Leonardo. She's been with you throughout everything that has happened" my mom smacked me again. "She even blessed you with four wonderful children" I looked up and saw my mom and dad fuming.

"I'm disappointed in you and as long as I am alive you are no son of mine. Where did you get that cheating on your significant other was ok. Me and your mom have been married for 40+ years and we've never cheated on one another. Same for your grandparents" he walked out of the house and to the car.

"Mail me the address of Irene's new home and don't bother calling. You're not even my son anymore" the look my parents made me feel even more disgusted with myself.

I knew that I messed up. But why did everyone rub it in my face.

I slugged in the bedroom I used to share with my lovely wife. I walked over to the radio and put the volume up. She's Out Of My Life by Michael Jackson was playing.

She's out of my life
And I don't know whether to laugh or cry.........

I laid in bed as Michael sang the song. I decided to sing with him and stare at the ceiling. I don't remember what time I fell asleep but when I woke up it was 10:30. Damn Im late for work.

I found a suit and took a shower. I walked to the kitchen waiting for a warm cook meal, but then I remembered that Irene wasn't here. I don't even remember the last time I tasted her cooking.

I drove to work and saw Kyle.

"Hey Leo. Holly told me that the session was horrible" he laughed and tapped my back.

I shook my head and sat down.

"Yeah I think I lost her for good"

"Well I've known you and Irene for almost 20 years and I know you guys love each other"

"Yeah" I was about to tell him to leave alone, but then he gave me an idea that made sense.

"Me and Holly are holding a dinner tomorrow night, I'll invite Irene and you and then you guys can talk to each other"

I thought about it.

"You got yourself a deal" we shook hands and all I could think of is how the hell am I am going to prove to Irene that I really care for her in one night.

Word Count: 767