20

Irene's POV

"Yes"

"Yes"

"Yes I'll marry you" I yelled so he didn't ask me again. He slid the ring onto my finger. I looked at the ring and smiled. It wasn't as big as what Leo gave me but at the end of the end at least it was coming from someone who really loves me.

"Do you like it" he asked holding my waist

"Of course I love it. You're not doing this because you lust after me right"

"Of course not. I wouldn't dare do that to you and you already gave me everything already. A family and a special friend" he whispered in my ear the last part.

"Oh really now. Yes" we laughed and was about to kiss when the kids ran out the hospital.

"Can you warn someone when you're about to leave please" Hailey manage to say while catching her breath. Her siblings nodded and breathed hard.

"Oh wow mom" I looked at Fabian who was starring at the ring. The girls smirked.

"Yeah mom. It looks great"

I rolled my eyes and told them to get in the car.

*****

"So the girls knew already" I said tracing Devin's tribal tattoo.

"Yeah I showed them the ring and got permission from your father so, yeah almost everyone knew except you" he leaned down and kissed me.

I gathered the courage to actually tell him....but instead of it being romantic we both said it which can be somewhat romantic.

"I love you"
"I love you"

"I love you Irene and I can't wait till you walk around with my last name. Hell I don't mind if I have to have your last name. What ever it takes for me to show my love for you, I'll do it"

"Really Devin. I was just gonna say I love you"

I love Devin but he's beating me in the romantic game in the relationship.

He smiled and grabbed me so I was laying on him.

"I like this position" he said rubbing my bare back.

"I can't go another round. I'm sore"

"I'll kiss it better"

"You listen to more Rihanna than me" he moved my hair from my neck and gave me another hickey.

I let out a loud giggle.

"Can you two love birds keep it down in there. People have school unfortunately tomorrow" Aniyah yelled from outside our door.

"Yeah" two other voices agreed behind the door.

Devin out his hand across my mouth and thrusted inside me.