10 - Updated

Multiple POV in this Chapter
Irene's POV

I sectioned the hair of my client and proceeded to straighten it.

"So Irene what's going on with you and the security guard" one of the hairstylist asked. She was sitting in the chair waiting for her next appointment. I rolled my eyes and watched as Devin patrolled the store. He was outside as of now. He looked so sexy with his black shirt and police jacket. He also wore shades. When he looked in the store he smiled when caught me looking.

"Well we are actually taking things slow right now" I smiled and continued to do her hair

"Do the kids know"

"Of course they do but we've decided to not take things too far until Leo signed the papers which he did"

The girls wood and laughed.

"So you're going to be getting some d soon or wedding bells" I laughed and shook my head.

"As of right now either. I love him I really do, but I'm not ready to be getting some d or getting married. I mean I just got out of my 19 years marriage so I'm good.

"You saying that know, but you're about to be 40 girl your hips not going to be able to handle the things you could be doing now. Anyway isn't that hunk like 30 he's going to be horny you know"

"Devin's 45 actually and he hadn't really asked for séx as much" they rolled their eyes and continued to work on customers when the bell that signaled that someone was in the store went off. I turned my head and saw Devin. He walked towards me and kissed my lips.

He leaned down and whispered in my ear, "maybe you need some soundproof walls as well" he smiled and sat down in a vacant seat near the door.

I blushed and finished the clients hair. Before she left she handed me a tip.

"You've got yourself a good man. Keep him, you're ex, he's very stupid for leaving you" she smiled and left the store.

Maybe I should take our relationship to another level. I mean I do love him. Time to start planning.

Gabriel's POV

"Are you sure" I asked Gia as she sat down on the bed.

"I'm pretty sure Gabriel I can read you know, and that's exactly what it said"

I sat down and pulled her in my arms.

"We'll find our way through this" I said rubbing her back. I'm in some deep shit.

Hailey's POV

I sat on the bed and watched the time.

"Why are you so paranoid" I turned around and saw Kevin.

"I don't know Kevin you tell me why I'm so paranoid. This is my first time doing this and if we get caught that's our asśes.

Kevin sighed and reached for me. I walked into his arms. He leaned down and kissed the top of my head.

"You'll be fine ok. I got you"

"I hope so"

Aniyah's POV

"Are you sure about this" I asked holding the can of spray.

"Is this how you want to be know known not to messed with, then do this" I shook the can and started to spray the wall.

I don't really know but I wanted to do with this chapter but there I wanted to bring some suspense.
Word Count: 563