Epilouge

Irene's POV 2 Years Later

If you would've told me that I was going to be married to Devin 2 years ago, I would've looked at you like you were crazy. If you would've told me that Leo would cheated again, I would've believed you.

"What you thinking bout beautiful" Devin said wrapping his hands around my waist.

"How lucky I am to be with you"

"That's funny I was thinking the same exact thing"

He kissed my neck and grabbed a carrot stick.

The house seemed really empty. Gabriel already as you know moved out and had a family of his own. Hailey started dating this guy name Dylan. She's in college right now and so is Aniyah.

The only one left was Fabian, my little baby. He was 12 right now and just joined the football team for his little league.

Leo never remarried let alone dated. He even had the nerve to come to my wedding and stand when the pastor asked if anyone thought these two should not get married.

As far as me and Devin's relationship, we've never had a child. He already claimed the kids as his own and lord knows I can't and won't have another child.

That's all about me and I'm happy with my new life without Leo. Just 6 more years and we wont have any more connections.

Gabe's POV

"Gabriella stop running" I screamed at my 2 year old daughter. Her brother Gavin was in Gia's hands. Since it was cool outside we let them play around but Gabie was being a pain.

She giggled and ran towards my open arms

She giggled and ran towards my open arms. I picked her up and walked inside our house. Yes house. After a year we were able to move to a small three bedroom house. My mom was kind enough to give Gia a job at the salon. She was a receptionist and she occasionally washed hair.

As for myself, I got the job at the security guard and even worked part time at the auto shop.

"She almost ran into the street didn't she"

"How'd you guess" I swear my little girl was going to be a either a soccer player or a track star.

Gavin, he'll most likely be a big mommas boy like me and a lazy boy too. He barley walked. Anywhere.

Anywho me and Gia got married both in a court and in a chapel. We waited until the kids were walking so they can be part of the wedding. As far as more kids in the future. We've already decided the we stop here because we got lucky to have a boy and girl. We were not trying to be like my parents, with four children.

That all folks or is it? Roll eyebrows.

Hailey's POV