Oscars

Hello thereeeeee

LEONARDO WILHELM DICAPRIO FINALLY WON AN OSCAR. YAS.

This has inspired me for a chapter. Whoops.

None of these One Shots even make sense in the shadow world 😂😅

---Clary---

"Clary! Where are you?" I hear Jace call tiredly from upstairs.

"Downstairs. In the living room" I call up to my fiancé.

"Why are you still up? It's getting really late." Jace tells me as he walks down stairs.

"I'm watching the Oscars. Now shush." I tell him as he sits down next to me.

"Isn't this the one that Leo hasn't ever won?" He asks laughing.

"Shh. Jennifer Lawrence's category is up. I love her. I want her to win" I warn the blond who keeps interrupting the awards show.

"And the Oscar goes to... Brie Larson" The celebrity of screen says.

"But. But. But. Jen." I say, upset that my queen didn't win.  But I'm still happy for the one that did.

"I'm sorry Clary. I know Jennifer's your favorite actress." Jace tells me, trying to keep me from being upset.

"Okay. Now, I have to see if Leo wins. I hope he does." I say staring at the screen currently on commercial.

"I guess I can cuddle you. But only until it comes back on" I tell him as I fall into his arms.

"Leo!" I say rather loudly as the five faces come on screen. Jumping out of Jace's arms.

After saying each nominee, I start biting my nails as she opens the envelope.

"And the Oscar goes too... Leonardo DiCaprio" the celebrity smiles, obviously happy for Leo. The room of Hollywood's finest goes crazy for the man who finally earned his Oscar.

"YAS. YAS. YAS. LEO. FINALLY" I scream jumping up. Jace jumps up in surprise from my screaming.

"JACE! DO YOU SEE THIS?! LEO FINALLY WON AN OSCAR. BY THE ANGEL." I scream, shaking his shoulders.

"I see Clary. I see" he tells me, laughing at my reaction.

"Why aren't you excited? He finally earned his Oscar. I'm so proud." I say, feeling like a proud mother over the 41 year old actor.

"I am. Just not as much as you." He tells me. "Now come on. We're going to bed" Jace then pulls me by my arm up the stairs.

I can now sleep soundly. Knowing Leo finally has his well deserved Oscar.

---A/N---

This was how I reacted. I'm so proud of him tbh.

They video of him being a helicopter parent to his Oscar while it was getting engraved. It was great.

"Do you do this every year? I wouldn't know" -Leo to the lady engraving his Oscar 😂

We can all thank Leonardo Wilhelm DiCaprio for this update. 😂😂

QOTC: Are you proud of Leo?

AOTC: Obviously. He's been waiting so long, now he can't be that glorious internet joke 😂💁🏼

Byeeeee,
Kendall💙