Jackson

I decided to do a meet Clace, because it's been 13,000 years since I have.

I'm eating Ramen Noodles, so I'm a very happy teenage girl.

Mild language, because Jackson is a rather feisty character.

PSA: there's a song lyric hidden in this chapter, the first person to get the song and artist right, gets a prize. I'll PM the winner with info.

---Jackson---

Hot doesn't even begin to describe the beauty that I'm looking at.

Hot, funny, smart, beautiful, free willed, perfect.

These are all ways to describe Jace Herondale. He's like perfection. Some kinda holiday.

There's only two problems, he's straight and has a fiancé. They're both weirdly devoted to each other.

But, has that ever stopped Jackson Wright? No, and it won't start now.

I glance around the university coffee shop, as if on exact time, 'Clace' walked in, holding hands and laughing. It's the same thing every day, they walk in at exactly 9:07 every morning.

Holding hands, blah blah blah, cute couple shit. OMG. They know each other's orders. That fucking sickens me.

Here's where I come in to play.

There's a big New Years Eve party tonight. Beer pong, shots, the whole shebang.

Clary and more importantly, Jace, are bound to be there. With them there, it'll be easier to get Jace's attention in some way.

+

As the hours slowly tick by, I realize how well this plan could work. But only if my younger sister would actually agree to helping me.

"Miley. You've got to help me. It's my only shot at actually getting Jace Herondale." I basically plead into the phone.

+

After three hours of begging her, she finally agrees. As she hastily says, "fine. Okay. Now shut up. I just want you to know how stupid this plan is."

After she finally said she'd help, all of my plan was falling into place.

It started with Jace and Clary getting separated. Miley would run up to Clary and drag her away, to talk about one of their classes they have together.

Jace would look sad and lonely, and I would sweep in and save his night.

+

My plan was going smoothly, Clary was gone, I was talking to Jace and there was promptly thirty seconds till midnight.

I had zoned out, then they started counting from ten

10

God, he looks so good

9

Okay, I can do this

8

Clary's still gone

7

Score!

6

Slowly look over at him

5

He's glancing around

4

Almost there

3

Yes. I'm in the clear

2

No. Is that Clary?

1

Jace's lips mold with someone's. But it's not me.

0

I'm alone, and Clace is as strong as ever. Three months of planning and it all goes wrong?

I slowly make my way out of the main room, bumping into someone as they're walking in.  "Sorry" is all he says, his voice is perfect, and he looks amazing.

"Alec! Come one!" I hear a male voice say, and drags the boy away before I can ever start a conversation.

---A/N---

I hope you enjoyed this.

I was given this idea when I first started this book, but I just now put it to use😬

QOTC: How old do you turn in 2017?

AOTC: 16😬

I'm gonna go get ready for my party now. I hope that y'all have a great NYE, stay safe and have an even better 2017❤️

-Kendall