Izzy

Howdy y'all.

I'm baaaaaack.

I changed my user, obviously.

& I'm starting a new book, it should be out by Thursday, so keep your eyes open.

----Izzy----

I can't sleep for multiple reasons. One, being the fact that Simon is an idiot, and I'm very mad at him. Two, Magnus and Alec are laughing hysterically. Three, Clary and Jace don't know how to keep up PG.

After ten minutes of hearing things you don't need to here between your best friend and your adopted brother, I was fed up. I picked up the closest thing to me. For the time being, it was a shoe.

"Both of you! Shut up!" I scream, throwing the high heel at the wall. I don't look at the wall, I just look back down at my hands, wishing Simon wasn't being an idiot.

"Leaves us alone, Isabelle. I'm busy" I hear the sound of the always cheerful, Jace Herondale.

I look over to the wall between our rooms, finding a good sized hole in my wall from the heel of the shoe. "Fuck!" I say, louder than expected.

A few seconds later, my bedroom door is forced open. "What's happening?" Alec exclaims, looking around my room.

"I threw a shoe at the wall... There's a hole now" I say sadly, knowing I have to fix it. When I look to, all four are gone.

"Simon!" I say loud enough for the boy with the glasses to hear me. After a few seconds, I hear footsteps down the hall

"Yeah, Iz?" He asks me, looking partially worried, but knows that I can hold my own.

"Can you fix my wall? It's the least you could do for telling me I suck at cooking." I guilt trip him, puppy dog eyes and all. I know it works when he groans and walks to go get supplies.

----A/N----

Sorry it's short. I write it in ten minutes 😂

I hope you enjoyed it.

Don't be afraid to comment, I'm not gonna bite you.

QOTC: If I wrote a NON fanfic love story, would you read it?

AOTC: Well, I'm the one writing it 😂

Byeeeee,
Kendall💜