Amy

This chapters dedicated to @DauntlessHerondale4 for coming up with the idea for Amy. THANK YOU!!
➰➰➰➰➰➰
Amy's POV

So what I'm about to tell you may seem crazy. Okay, it does sound crazy. But it's all true! I swear on the Angel Raziel!! Okay, now you've got me swearing on the angel, it's serious now.

Anyways, I just found out that I'm a shadow hunter! And to answer your question of what that is I will have to go into detail. So there is a world blind to a mundanes eye. It's called the shadow world filled with demons, shadow hunters, and down worlders, including vampires, fairies, werewolves, and warlocks. A shadow hunters job is to protect the Mundies, to keep the demons at bay.

Back to the present time, I'm currently standing in front of the New York institute. I had passed by it many time before, yet it always looked like an old rundown building. Now it looked like an amazing, beautiful, old church.

As I opened the door a red head, who's about the same height as me appeared in front of me. "Who are you?" She questioned after staring at me for a few seconds.

"I-uh-I'm-um Amy."

"I'm Clary. Where are you from anyways?"

"Brooklyn"

"Wait what's your last name?"

"Clearwater"

"Any it's you! It's been forever!"

I then realise that I've been talking to my best friend from junior high. I thought I would never see her again. "Clary!"

Before we cane say anything else a blonde boy walked in. My jaw dropped at the sight if his perfection. I want him for Christmas. Clary glances at me and when she saw my expression she looked really mad. I wonder why.

Clary sighs and runs towards the boy.' Please be her cousin. Please be her cousin. ' I pray silently. Then, she jumps into his arms and smashes her lips on his.

Well there goes the cousins idea. When they break away for air the boy notices me. He looks startled at first, then calms down. He looks at Clary with an expression as if saying 'um Clary, who the heck is that?' She seems to know what he's taking about. She turns to be and says, "Oh yeah, Jace this is Amy one of my friends from junior high. Amy, this is my BOYFRIEND Jace." She brings out the word boyfriend.

"Um hi" I say awkwardly.

"Hello" he says with a nod.

Then, a beautiful girl with black hair and ruby red lips runs in. Her heels have got to be at least 7 inches. She sees me and says "Hi I'm Isabelle but call me Izzy"

"Hey, I'm Amy."

"When did you get here?" Izzy asks in wonder.

"Umm about 5 minutes ago I guess."

"Here I'll give you a tour of the Institute. Clary, Jace you're coming with me!"

"Fine" Jace huffs as he brings his head up from Clarys neck. When she turns I try not to laugh. Where his head was there is now a huge hickey. I guess Izzy notices too and she just starts cracking up.

"What's going on?" Clary asks in wonder.

"Well I don't know, why don't you ask Mr. Herondale" she says pointing at Jace, who is grinning. Clary looks at him, then in the mirror on the wall.

Her face was priceless. She reached over and slapped Jace on the arm. Then screamed "JACE HERONDALE HOW MANY TIMES MUST I TELL YOU? NO MORE GIVING ME HICKEYS!!"

"So this has happened before?" I ask with a laugh.

Clary blushes and answers "Yeah... It happens a lot actually." Jace still has that stupid grin.

"Umm yeah, we're gonna go now" izzy says.

"Aren't we coming to?" Asks Jace.

"No no no just stay here with Clary, maybe cover up her hickey." Izzy says laughing.

We walk up the corridors on silence unless she's pointing out a room to me. After 2 hours we're finally done.

"Finally! I could have gone shopping in that time" we scream at the same time.

"Wait you like shopping?" She asks.

"Shopping is my life." I reply.

"Well I need to go shopping anyways want to come?" Izzy asks

"YES! I haven't been in forever!"

With that we head put of the institute. Passing Clary and Jace on the way. Clary has at least 2 more hickeys. Oh Jace is gonna get it.

And that is how I met Clace and one of my new best friends, Izzy.

➰➰➰A/N➰➰➰

I hope you liked it! Sorry it's been so long I'm really busy with school, volleyball, and student council.

-Kendall ➰➰➰➰