Wedding

Hey Y'all!

Sorry it's been awhile but in here now.

TRACK SEASON STARTS NEXT WEEK! WOO HOO SHOT PUT AND DISCUS IM COMIN BACK BABY!

Sorry...

Anyways...

Enjoy my Lovelies 💕

---Clary POV: ---

"Black for hunting through the night

For death and mourning the color's white

Gold for a bride in her wedding gown

And red to call enchantment down.

White silk when our bodies burn,

Blue banners when the lost return.

Flame for the birth of a Nephilim,
And to wash away our sins.

Gray for knowledge best untold,

Bone for those who don't grow old.

Saffron lights the victory march,

Green will mend our broken hearts.

Silver for the demon towers,

And bronze to summon wicked powers."

I've been repeating this in my head for the past twenty minutes. Especially 'Gold for a bride in her wedding gown.'

I looked down at the gold floor length dress that hugged me in all the right places. Making my almost non existent curves more prominent.

Izzy has my red hair in a princess bun. With just a few select strands hanging off my face, leaving all the others on my head. My makeup was very simple yet elegant, a thin line of black eyeliner, a light eyeshadow, and a clear lip shine, not to much but it's still noticeable.

I glance up at the clock, or reads '12:15' only fifteen minutes until I'm married. Until my name is Clarissa Adele Herondale.

By now, I've hyperventilated five times and almost cried about seven. Isabelle threatened me so I wouldn't cry. Some great friend I have.

I sat on a couch starting at the clock watching it go from '12:18' to '12:19' then '12:20' "By the angle Clary! Just calm down." I told myself.

After what seems like hours, Luke comes and gets me. He's walking me down the aisle because he's my step father and he has always been there for me.

He leads me it the area that I'll wait in as the bridesmaids walk in. They each lead through, only leaving the two of us. Then, it's our signal.

As I walked down the aisle I prayed that I wouldn't trip. I was worried up until I looked into Jace's eyes. They showed pure love. Exactly how I felt.

When we reached the blonde haired boy Luke made him promise to always take care of me. To never hurt me, or else he'd hurt him. Jace nodded him head, understanding Luke's concern.

Jace reached over and pulled my bun down. "I like your hair better down" he whispered into my ear as I giggled.

"Jace, you may start" is all I hear once I'm brought out of my thoughts.

"Clarissa, I don't know what I'd do without you. You complete me. You're always there when something goes wrong, even when everything goes right, I'm with you. There was a time I thought we could never be. But, that time is over, and now. You get to be mine for eternity. There is no other person is choose to spend the rest of my life with." He says before he draws the marriage rune.

"When I first saw you in Pandemonium, I thought you were some sort of crazy psychotic killer. But, I realize that you're not. Although, if you were, you'd be my crazy psychotic killer. When we thought we were related, I was broken inside. All I wanted was you but I couldn't have you. Then once we found out we weren't related, you went missing. I soon found you, tagging along with you and Sebastian. You weren't the sane then, but there was one night that you were the real Jace the one I fell in love with. I was so relieved when we finally got the real Jace back, but then you were to scared to touch me due to heavenly fire. Together we got rid of your heavenly fire and Sebastian. I've been through so much with you, and I'll go through even more as long as I get to marry you." I say while trying to bite back tears, and drawing the rune.

When I'm done. I realize my name is now Clary Herondale. I am now the wife of Jace Herondale. I'm someone's wife. He's my husband. "You may kiss the bride" I hear right as Jace's lips are put on mine.

By. The. Angle. I love this man.

--- A/N ---

Sorry if it wasn't very good...

QOTD- Where are you from?

AOTD- Texas, USA😍😍👌👌

-- comment your name and where your from, I want to start a list of all my readers and where my book is being read. --

I love y'all so much! Thanks for reading 😘😘

Bye my lovelies 💕💕

- Kendall