Concert

"Jace! We should go to a concert!" A very excited Clary called from down the hall.

"Sure. Um, who?" Jace asked the short red head why was now in front of him.

"5sos?" Clary tried to say

"No. They're too hot." The blond automatically declined.

"All Time Low?" Clary tried not to laugh.

"No. Still too hot. What about the Wiggles?" Jace asked, seriously.

"Jace. Why do you keep saying bands are too hot?" Clary looked at him suspiciously.

"Because, if they're too hot. They could take you away from me. I don't want that." He defends, as he pulls her into a bear hug.

"They won't take me away from you. Now, let me see 5sos." Clary giggled.

"Fine, but only because I love you." Jace groaned.

"Yes! We should go to a Texas date! Simply because I want to visit Texas" she giggles, once again.

"Um, sure I guess." Jace tries to hold back a laugh at the excitement in his fiancée's face.

"Great! September 18 in Houston." Clary says quickly.

"Since we're going to Texas, I get something. If you know what I mean" Jace says, with a smirk of course.

"Jace! We have young readers!" Clary screams, but she's still trying to hold back a laugh.

~~~~
If you want to keeps up to date with my boring life, add me on SC. Message me if you want 😂

That's my tour date, btw😂

Anyways, I'm officially done with freshman year! So I'm not a sophomore 😂

I know it's short, I'm just trying to update my books, but I spent a little too long on When We Collided.

If you want, you can go read that. It's on my page, I have the first two chapters uploaded.

Bye for now!

-Kendall