Chapter 2

Goodmorning "sweetie" my dad said.Then I said oh Goodmorning dad.So then I just went on social media.I tweeted sleepover today with a happy emoji☺️.Then I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower.Then i put my new watermelon bathing suit then my favorite crop top under it with some white shorts.For my hair I just put it in a ponytail and for makeup some mascara and a lip balm eos and cunceler to hide the scars on my stomach.Then I went downstairs and ate just some strawberries and water.Then it was time to go to Jacobs house.Bye mom and dad and Zachary so I grabbed my bag and left.knock knock knock!!!!!
Then Jacob answered.Wow Nicole you look beautiful I said thanks you don't look to bad yourself and smiled.Then went inside and Kimberly came and hugged me so hard I couldn't breath then I hugged her back.So do you wanna go to the pool Kimberly said.I said yes let me just change so I did then applied another coat of counceler on my scars.Then I walked out and Brandon was staring at me and   I said like what you see with a smirk have and giggled,maybey Brandon said with a smirk.So I went outside with Brandon holding hands and Jacob got jealous cause I could tell his face got kinda red.Even though weave only known each other for 2 weeks.violet said what is this slut doing here then Jacob said stop being mean then I said your the one who is a slut cause look at your bathing suit it's to sluty and you always like wearing short clothes for Jacob.Then violet just stuck the middle finger up and I just rolled my eyes and just went to the pool.So I was checking if the water was cold with Kimberly then Kimberly felt like someone touched her waist and it was Cameron so he jumped in with her and they kissed.Then I felt someone on my waist it was Brandon so we both jumped in together and kissed and he said your my first kiss then I said I'm happy it was me with a smile.Then Jacob and violet jumped in holding hands but Jacob looked angry he just kept staring at me.Ok it's time to eat Jacobs mother said we said ok.Then I got out and the scars were showing then Brandon saw and said what are those scars and I said nothing then violet saw them and said eww the hoe has scars then I just left running and crying to the bathroom.Then I went in the mirror toke a razor out and toke the sharps out then I heard Jacob knocking on the door really hard and saying Nicole don't hurt your self I love you if you do I'll break this door open then I heard him crying but I still cut myself then washed the blood off.So I opened the door with my hands in my back I saw Jacob crying so I hugged him and he said show me your arm so I did and he said why did you do that to yourself then he just kissed all my scars then he hugged me.Then we came down the stairs holding hands and violet started crying then Jacob said just let her go I said ok.Then the sleep over finished.Bye Jacob see you next month on the first day of school I'll be texting you then he said bye beautiful After that Jacob went to Violet's house and said sorry and I'm breaking up with you then she just burst in to tears and he hugged her and kissed her for the last time💔.