Chapter 7

Goodmorninggggggg Jacob!!!!!! time to get up were leaving.So I got up and changed then grabbed my bags.Then I went to Nicole's house and knocked on the door and she looked fine as ever and I looked crusty and sleepy.Then she said ready to go babe then I said yea then yawned.Then she started laughing and said I see your a sleepy head then I said yea.Then we got in the car.Then I could tell Jacob was really tired so I let him lay on my chest and I hugged him then he said your soft as a pillow then I said really and giggled.Then we arrived at the airport and grabbed our bags.then Jacob said I'm not tired anymore cause you were so soft then I said oh.Then Jacob toke his phone out and started recording a video on snapchat saying I'm going to Caribbean with my girlfriend then he made another video and I was in it we did the face swamp thing and he started dying of laughter then people started starring at us even our parents and Zachary.So then we went to get some breakfast so we ate then we waited for the plane to arrive.Then it came so we hoped on the plane and Jacob was so kind to put my bags on the plane.Then we sat down and I went on social media then toke a selfie with Jacob.Then the airplane started moving.After 2 hours in the plane we got off and toke another plane.So then we sat down and Jacob started making a music.ly and I just watched and laughed.Then I fell asleep and I felt Jacob sleeping on me as well.Then I whispered I love you then I saw him kinda smile and blush a lil bit then he hugged me tighter and he was so warm.
5 hours later........
So I felt the plane landing but I didn't want to wake up Jacob so I just waited then he woke up once the plane landed then we grabbed our bags.Then we walked to our hotel and their were 5 rooms and Jacobs parents slept in one room then my parents slept in the other then Zachary by him self then me and Jacob had to sleep in the same room but not in the same bed.Then i we ate then I walked to the big balcony and saw the big view then Jacob walked over and said isn't pretty then I said yeah.Then I leaned in and we kissed for 10 mins and he pulled away and we both were red.Then we went to our rooms and we planning out to go to the beach Tommrow.Then we talked a lot and cuddled and watched some Netflix.Then Jacob fell asleep so I gave him a kiss on the forehead and said sweet dreams Jacob then he said goodnight princess.Then we all fell asleep😴💤.