Chapter 1

Jacobs/pove
I see the new neighbor coming to my door.Shes really cute though.Act natural Jacob so she won't think Your a weirdo😂.
Nicole's /pove
Ok so I'm super nervous cause I have to say hi to the new neighbors and introduce myself.But the cute boy is familiar and his voice I think I know who he is❤️.Ok act natural Nicole phew.Mom I'm Ganna go meet the new neighbors I said.ok sweetie act natural because there's a cute boy.Mom I know I know and I will of course I'm not    Ganna embarrasse myself I said. 
I "knocked"on the door and a cute boy answered I knew who it was Jacob sartorius I said omg your Jacob sartorius right I'm a such a big fan he said ohh how wonderful so what's your name beautiful I said nicole Mendez and thank you then blushed and then I said your even "cuter" then he just    blushed and said thank you cutie.So     then Jacob said do you wanna go to the park and meet my friends I said sure then he said ok let's go.So then I just put my "head phones" on and started doing the dab and he started cracking    up then I said what I'm just dabbing then he just started doing it with me to but I also could tell he kept staring at me but I just kept smiling.After 30 mins of walking we were at the park and I saw his friends so he introduced me to them.So he introduced me to Kimberly this is Nicole ,Nicole  this
Is Kimberly then she just smiled and said we are Ganna be best friends cause we like being funny then I just smiled.      Then I met Brandon,brandon this is Nicole ,Nicole  this is Brandon then I said nice to meet you then he said nice to meet you too beautiful then I said thank you.Then he introduced me to Cameron,cameron this is Nicole ,Nicole  this is Cameron Then i said nice to meet you then he said nice to meet you too wonderful then I kinda giggled I don't know why.Then I met violet,violet this is Nicole,Nicole  this is violet I said nice to meet you violet then she just gave me the stink eye then hugged me and whispered in my ear don't think your Ganna take Jacob away from me hoe cause where dating.But I didn't say anything.So then we all played tag and violet pushed me and I fell on the grass and said what was that for then she said oh sorry with a fake smile then Kimberly said violet I saw you push her on purpose then violet and Kimberly started fighting and the boys said what's going on then I said violet pushed me and made me fall then Kimberly came and said I saw you push her on purpose then violet and Kimberly started fighting.Then we had to break the fight up and Jacob helped me up. And I said thank you.Then Kimberly told me don't worry I got your back and watch out violet could do something to you then I said I will.   After that violet was flirting with Jacob trying to make me jealous but I just rolled my eyes.Then it was getting dark so we started walking and I was pretty cold so Brandon hugged me and Cameron hugged Kimberly cause they were dating of course and Jacob hugged violet but he looked jealous when Brandon hugged me.Then Cameron dropped Kimberly off then he lefted then violet went with Brandon cause they lived at the same street.Then it was just me and Jacob he said do you like Brandon I said I don't know then Jacob said do you wanna come to my house tomorrow for my sleepover I said of course why not he said yayyyyyy and I gave him my number and he gave me his number.