Chapter 15✨

Rise in shineeeeeee jacobbbbbb!!!!😜💖💖😅😅😅
So first I had to wake up Jacob because he always waking up so late and that's one of my pet peeves of him Lowkey.
So he finally got up and he was half asleep he looked so adorable.So I hoped in the shower then changed and put on a colorful white shirt and some black pants and a green hat and I just straightened my hair and for my makeup some mascara and eos lip balm.
Jacobs/pove
I legit have to go shower and change to get ready for the second day of magcon and its Ganna be hype woooooooooooooo.
5 mins later.......
I heard Jacob coming to eat breakfast because he was like wooooooooo and he spotted me and he came running and he jumped on the seat and almost made the table flip over then I said Jacob you literally almost made the table flip over and I was laughing so much.Then we grabbed some coffee and Jacob with his cute silly self kept starring at me all funny and he pointed at the back and I turned around and guess who was at the back of me.......
Twaimz my favorite vinerrrrrrr omgggggg Jacob your the best boyfriend ever❤️✨.Then I jumped on jacob and hugged him and kissed him like 10 timessssss and Jacob said I wanted to suprise you for our 2 months of dating then I said thank you I love you soooo muchhhh then Jacob said I love you more.Then I ran to issa whiches twaimz and I hugged him and he asked me do you like llamas then I said I don't know then he said oh we'll boo boo we can't be friends then,then I started cracking up so bad and Jacob then twaimz gave me a hug and said you know we could be friends then me and twaimz started talking and he was making me laugh so much that he had to leave and I was crying cause it was one of the bestest days ever.
Jacobs/pove
I'm so happy for Nicole she looks so happy and full of joy.
Then it was time for magcon again so we went live on younow and we started taking magcon fan pictures with the fans and I got hugged many times and I got more gifts as well as Jacob.
43 mins later......
We went on stage and I was pretty nervous but the my song came on and we all started dancing and having Fun and singing then everybody started cheering saying Jacob kiss Nicole Jacob kiss Nicole.So then he grabbed me from the waist and kissed me for 10 mins then I pulled away and he was red and I was smiling then some fans said wooooooo and I saw some other fans rolling there eyes whiches made me sad.Then the show finished.So we had to leave and go to the airport so we did then I told Jacob thanks for giving me this fun expierence then he said your welcome princess.Then we hopped on the plane and me and Jacob started arm wrestling and roasting eachother because we were bored and it was funny.Then we fell asleep.