Chapter 16

So I woke up and checked my phone and my phone was blowing up with text messages of my friends from school saying that something sad and terrifying happened so I hoped out of bed and got ready.Then Jacob called me and said did you hear what happened then I said yea are you coming with me then Jacob said of course.So I told my mom I was going to something really important then she said ok sweetie with a worried face.So I walked out the door and me and Jacob were dressed "black" then we finally got there and I looked if the address was right then I saw lots of people outside dressed in black then I saw Kimberly and I ran up to her and I said what's going on then she said apparently last afternoon a wall from a building fell on violet and she passed away.Then Jacob started crying and said I still loved violet as a friend I never thought it would end like this then I hugged Jacob and said its ok now Violet's in a better place and I know she still loves you and she will miss you and you too but have to be strong then Jacob hugged me tighter and said thank you Nicole you always support me in anything then I kissed him and said stay strong babe stay strong.Then the pastor started praying and saying things about violet God bless you then I felt tears coming down and I whispered I should have been a better friend to violet I'm so sorry and Jacob heard me and whispered actually we both should have then I hugged him.Then Kimberly got hugged by Cameron and said I wish I was nicer to violet.Then it was time to throw the flowers in the grave and say what you have to say so Kimberly walked up and said violet I'm so sorry this happened to you and I wish you were actually still here and God bless you and I hope we can be friends again even though your an a better place then Kimberly threw some flowers in the grave.Then I came and said violet I'm so sorry and now your in a better beautiful place and I should have been a better friend I will take really good care of Jacob and never let him go and r.i.p. then I threw some flowers in violets grave.After that Jacob came up and said violet I should have been a better friend when you where here now your in a better place and always know that I still love you then Jacob threw some flowers in the grave.Then we had to leave and on the way home Jacob was very quiet then Jacob dropped me off and didn't even say bye then I said bye Jacob and I'm really sorry then I hugged him and whispered if you need anything just tell me and I love you then Jacob looked up at me and smiled and waved at me and quietly whispered bye babe.Then I ran up to my room and changed and I was on Instagram and there where many pictures of Violet's pass away then I saw something from the corner of my eye and i looked over and it was........a very beautiful shiny white figure then I walked over and it was an angel but i must be imagining cause how can I see Angels.Then I looked closer and realized it was violet as a beautiful angel then I felt a tear come down my face then it spoke and said Nicole don't cry I saw you at my funeral and I heard everything you said and I was the one who should have been a better friend cause I was so mean too you and I hope we can be friends even though I'm not alive anymore then I said of course and violet I'll really take lots of care for Jacob with all my heart.Then violet said thank you and Jacobs really lucky to have someone like you and remember I'll always be here for you and Jacob and everyone else who I'll miss then I said ok and bye well all miss you so much then violet said me too bye.Then I thought in my mind violet Is not a bad person and we will really miss her.
R.I.P violet we will miss you😞🙌🏼💔

P violet we will miss you😞🙌🏼💔