Chapter 11

Jacob😍💘~Goodmorning prince so I was thinking of having a sleepover today at my house and inviting some friends it will be at 5:45.
Nicole😘💖~Goodmorning princess and yea I'm coming I love you so muchhhhhhhhhhhhh❤️❤️❤️.
Jacob😍💘~I love you even more oh can you meet me at the pizza place at 10:15 we need to talk.
Nicole😘💖~Sure and ok I hope it's not anything serious bye babe.
Jacob😍💘~bye see ya later😘.
So I got out of my bed hoped in the shower then I put on my white shirt that said keep calm and go to the ocean written in black then I put on some jean shorts.For my hair I straightened it and put on a light greenish blue hat on.For my makeup some mascara and lip balm eos.Then I put on my pink and white adidas sneakers then I grabbed my phone and left out the door and said bye to my parents.
30 mins later......
I sat down and waited for Jacob.Then he came and he was sweating a lot then I said woah why are you sweating a lot then he said because remember that creep that we saw yesterday then I said yeah then he said yeah him he was following me so I started running.Then I told him that he had to talk about that man then he said oh ok.So I said I found out that violet is behind nall of this and that,that man is her causin.Then Jacob said wait what so that creep is her cousin and he's trying to kill us then I said duh then Jacob said I'm not Ganna let him do anything to you cause I love you then I said me too I love you with all my heart so we have to watch out.Then we walked out of the pizza place and guess what we saw the creep again then Jacob whispered in my ear and said run babe run then we started running like we never had and we were out of breath.I think we lost him I said then Jacob said yea I think so too.Then I we arrived home and I said bye sweet cheeks see you at my sleepover and I giggled❤️then he said see ya cutie then I smiled then went inside and it's been 7 hours whiches it's 4:15 so I better get the things ready.Then I put on my bathing suit and the cloth that I had on earlier cause it's not dirty.
1 hour later......
So everybody was here and I saw Jacob and I jumped on him and gave him a big hug then we kissed for 29 mins and it was with pashion and love.Then I said I love you then he said I love you even more and I always will then he put me down and I could tell he was getting rosy and shy then I just smiled.Then I told everyone lets go to the pool and Kimberly came up to me and said wow I love your sleepover it's lit then Cameron came all wet and said its so fun here then he hugged Kimberly and she screamed cause he was wet and she said cameronnnn ewww your cold and wet then he kissed her for 10 mins then they pulled away and Kimberly was red then he started laughing and Kimberly pushed him into the pool then she jumped in.Then I said aren't they adorable then Jacob said yeah.Then I heard a knock on the door and I opened the door......😵it was Violet's cousin the creep and he had a knife in his hand and I started screaming then I locked the door and started crying.Then Jacob heard me and came in running and what happened Nicole then I said violets causin is here and he has a knife in his hand we have to hide and tell everyone to go upstairs then Jacob said ok ok let's hurry before something bad happens.Then we told everyone to run upstairs and hide in my parents room because it was the biggest then we ran upstairs and we heard foot steps coming up then I locked the door and I told everyone to be quite and we were all scared.Then I pulled out my phone to call my parents but then the man started shaking the door trying to open it then I whispered to everyone our only hope to be safe is to jump out the window then Brandon said what but we're kinda to high up then I said who cares it's for the best then we all said ok.First up was Kimberly and Cameron they jumped out the window then I told them to run then it was Brandon and some other kids and lastly was me and jacob.Then I said I'm scared then jacob said it will be alright I got you just grab my hand then we heard him break in and he toke his gun out then jacob said go then we jumped off and started running then I heard 2 gun shots and I turned around and I got shot in the stomach and Jacob got shot in the leg.Then I fell on the floor bleeding and crying😰then Jacob tried to walk and Kimberly came crying and screaming and said no Nicole please don't die then Jacob started crying and said Nicole no you can't leave me I love you then I kissed Jacob before they toke me in the ambulance and Jacob in the other.
Description....
To be continued....Tommrow be ready for what happens next because it will be a long chapter!!