Chapter 8☀️

Wake upppppppp!!!!!! Jacob we have to go to the beach.Then he woke up all cute and sleepy and I like it when he lookes like that he's so adorable.So then he woke up and changed then I went in the bathroom and put on my pocka dot bathing suit on and some water proof mascara and some counceler for the scars.Then I walked out and Jacob was starring at me and I said lets go and he said ok still staring at me.Then we got to the beach and I just sat by a chair with an umbrella by it just on my phone and Jacob was in the water.Then Jacob came and told me to get in the water so I did but I was cold and shivering so he came over and hugged me then I started swimming.Then a big wave came and Jacob said look out then I turned around and the wave took me and I swallowed water and it was so gross then Jacob grabbed me and wrapped me up in a towel and carried me and toke me back to the hotel and He said are you ok babe then I said no I fell sick then I ran to the bathroom and I started throwing up😷😷😷😷.Then he said wait I'll go get your parents.Then they came they started knocking on the door and said are you ok then I opened the door and I was so red that my head was hurting.Then I changed and layed in bed cause I couldn't go to the beach anymore only the pool.Then Jacob layed right next to me and said if you can't go to the beach then I won't either cause I love you and can't leave you here bored.Then I said thank you,that's why I love you cause you care a lot for me.Then we hugged and kissed for 10 mins.Then I fell asleep and I saw Jacob leave and close the door then I whispered love you but I don't think he heard me.
2 hours later.......
I woke up and Jacob wasn't back so I went outside and Jacob was making music.lys then he looked at me and smiled.Then I went to eat some strawberries and drunk some coconut water oh and I don't feel sick anymore.Then Jacob came over and said is my princess better then I smiled and said yes.Then I went in my room and grabbed my phone and sat back down and when I looked at the bowl there were no more strawberries.Then I said Jacobbbb did you eat my strawberries then he said no with a guilty look then I said if you don't tell me the truth I'm Ganna tickle you to death with a smirk then he said noooo and fine I'll tell you the truth I did eat them cause they looked good then I said eh it's ok anyways cause I got more.Then we started making lots of snapchat videos and pictures.Then we went to the pool and Jacob was about to jump but then I sneaked up on him and pushed him then he said heyyyyy what was that for then I started laughing then he grabbed my arm and pulled me in then I just kept laughing.Then we got out and changed then we had dinner.Then we went to bed and I told Jacob that you made my day then he said you make me shine everyday.Then we had a dance battle of doing the groovy challenge and guess who won Jacob then we had another round doing the whip and nae nae and I won.Then after 1 hour of dance battles we were so tired that we fell asleep.Jacob said goodnight cutie then I said sweet dreams babe❣❣❣.Then they all fell asleep.Then it was 5:00 and we had to go back home so we grabbed our bags and got in the car.Then we arrived at the airport and Jacob was on younow.Then we got some chipotle in the airport.Then we waited for the plane.Then it came and we got on and I said dibs on the seat by the window then he said whatttt that's not fair then I just giggled.Then we fell asleep.Then I woke up before we landing and I put some music on then I started doing dab and I accidentally hit Jacob in the face with my hand then he woke up and I said omg Jacob I'm so sorry then he said its ok rubbing his head.Then got of the plane and got in the car.Then we arrived home and I said Jacob you made my vacation then he said in glad I did then I said bye babe see you tomorrow then he said bye cutie.