Chapter 4

So it was wensday the day to do the project.so before Brandon came to my house I texted Jacob!!!!!
Jacob😊💘~Heyy babe have you started on the project cause it looks hard oh and love you.Nicole☺️💖~Heyy cutie and no I hadn't started cause I'm waiting for Kim and it does look hard and I love you even more with all my heart💕.
Then Kimberly came with all the things so we started then we were half way done then she said do you wanna take a selfie I said sure so she kissed me on the check and I just smiled.Then Brandon came with the things and we were done with the whole project then Brandon showed me something he said Nicole look what I found on Instagram Kimberly and Jacob Kimberly is kissing Jacob and Jacob is smiling then I said what.Then I went out the door and Brandon came chasing me I went to Jacobs house and opened the door and I said hi to Jacobs mom and Brandon just waited in the living room so I ran upstairs and opened Jacobs door and they were....kissing.then I felt tears come down my eyes and I couldn't believe what I saw then Jacob saw me running then I ran into Brandon's arms and he said what happened then I said he was kissing my best friend Kimberly.Then Jacob and Kimberly came down and Brandon said how could you do this Jacob Nicole is such a sweet girl she doesn't deserve this then Jacob said sorry Nicole please forgive me I love you then Nicole ran out the house and Kimberly ran after.Then Kimberly said Nicole I'm so sorry please forgive me your my best friend then Nicole smacked her and said how could you I thought you were my best friend then Kimberly started crying.Then went back to Jacobs house and said look what you've done Jacob you just broke my friendship with Nicole then Kimberly left.Brandon said such a jerk then left and went after Nicole.
Jacobs/pove
What have I done I just lost Nicole and my two best friends.Im such a asshole.I need to get Nicole back I love her with all my heart I need her.
Then Jacob started crying and crying.As well as Nicole she just kept crying.Then it was Thursday she got up and went to school she didn't wanna see Kimberly and Jacob.Then Nicole went to her locker and ripped the pictures of her and Jacob then threw them on the floor and Jacob watched.Then he picked up the pictures and put them in his binder then Nicole looked back and saw him then she just went to class.Then Jacob came in and Nicole just didn't bare look at him then he sat down and put his head down and Nicole knew there were tears coming down his face.
Nicole's/pove
I still can't believe Jacob did this to me.Then I saw him walk in the class room so I didn't wanna look at him then i saw him put his head down I could tell he was crying though I felt bad but he cheated on me.
Lunch time....
So Nicole sat with Brandon.And Jacob sat by him self and Kimberly didn't come to school.Nicole said in her mind she missed Jacob and Jacob said in his mind I need her I miss her cute smile.
Skip rest of the day.....
Then Nicole got home and went outside to her backyard and Jacob was at his backyard as well Jacob just played basketball and Nicole just was outside on her phone then she got a text from Kimberly...saying👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻
Nicole😪~I need to talk to you please please meet me at chipotle🙏🏽.
Kimberly😒~fine I have to talk to you too but that doesn't mean we're best friends again😠.
Nicole😪~hmmm ok😔.
So then Nicole grabbed her things and walked out the door then Jacob went back inside went to his room and looked out the window and wondered were Nicole was going.After 20 mins of walking Nicole went inside chipotle and saw Kimberly she sat down.Then Kimberly said please Nicole forgive Jacob he loves you with all his heart he misses you please go back with him he doesn't love me he loves you and please let's be best friends again I miss having fun with you,you always made me laugh and you always cheered me up.Then Nicole burst in to tears and said I miss you too and I forgive you and yes I will be your best friend again but I still have to forgive Jacob and I'll do that tomorrow cause I wanna suprise him.Then Kimberly got so happy and hugged me so hard.Then we left and went home then I said byeee Kim love you then she said byee love you more.Then Nicole entered in her house and Zachary and her parents asked why are you so happy then Nicole said because I'm friends again with Kimberly and tomorrow I'm Ganna forgive Jacob and suprise him.Then I ran upstairs and toke a shower then checked my messages and I had like 5 from Jacob but I didn't answer them cause I wanted to suprise him Tommrow.Then Nicole fell asleep.
Description☺️
If you guys liked what I've wrote make sure to comment and like cause I have more coming and lots of ideas🙌🏼.