Chapter 21

Jacobs/pove:
Yasss today's the last day of school and that means it Ganna be lit🤑🤑🤑🤑.
Nicole's/pove:
Omg today's the last day of school can't wait to go to the beach and pool and waterparks and more😎😏😏.
I got out of bed running to the bath room I took a quick shower then I got out and did nothing to my hair cause what's the point last day of school. Then I put on a dark blue crop top with flowers and a pink skirt and no makeup cause I'm not feeling itso fresh face🌺.
Jasmine's/pove:
Today's the last day of school I'm Ganna miss Nicole but will be going to the beach together and stuff like that.
Jacobs/pove:
Today's the last day of school yasssss summer begins today whiches June 20 so yup can't wait to see nicole😘.
Today we decided to walk to school cause it wasn't that far away it was just a couple blocks so I went to Jacobs and Jasmine's house so I could walk to school with them.
5 mins later............
We went to our lockers because we weren't Ganna do any work today and everybody was glad because last week was stressfull with all those final tests and studying😞.So people started cleaning out there lockers and I went over to Jasmine and she said oh hi Nicole aren't you Ganna clean your locker then I said yeah but I might need some help then Jasmine said ohh yea sure cause I barely have anything in my locker so I'll help you I'll be right there in a moment.So while I was waiting for Jasmine to come and help me I was looking at the pictures me and Jacob had from the past they made me happy and giggle then Jacob heard me cause he locker is beside mines and he said those where great moments babe😊💖🙌🏼✨✨then I looked at him and smiled and hugged him and whispered I love you then he said I love you more and he kissed my forehead😌.Then Jasmine said ummm excuse me love birds😂I'm here to help then I said love birds😏😂with a smirk the Jacob said love birds huh crusty sweet potato you crusty sweet potato😅🍠(👈🏻is that even a potato whatever😂)
Then I laughed and Jasmine as well then Jacob looked at the clock and said well you guys don't have much time to clean the locker cause where about to get out of in an hour remmember we have half day😝😝.
After 7 minutes.....
We finally finished cleaning my locker and we only have half an hour😬.Then we pulled a prank on Jacob sense cause we where bored so me and Jasmine snuck up to the cafeteria to get some cooking powder then we went back to the hallway and checked if Jacob was still there🙄😑and he was.
Nicole's/pove:
Well I'll probably regret this but I need to get a good laugh out😂😂I'm such a bad girlfriend today😂.
Jasmine's/pove:
This is Ganna be the ultimate prank I've ever pulled time for some action😆😁.
Jasmine went up to Jacob tip toeing slowly then she screamed as loud as she could and Jacob said ahhhh then I came up running and smack cammed Jacob with the cooking powder and I was dieing😅😅.Then Jacob said Nicole,Jasmine what the heck and he said that while laughing along then I said Jacob it was a prank the end of the year prank then Jacob said just wait until I get you back😏then Jasmine said oh your on then I said laughed.
1 hour later............
The bell rang😆😆😆😆😆everybody ran out the door except me I walked down the halls seeing our memories we had this school year some where sad others where happy😊😔.Then I saw a bright light and I recognized it,it was violet she came and said wow Nicole I'm proud of you you've taken care of Jacob so well you've stayed strong and happy then I said thank you I love Jacob and I try my hardest to stay positive and good then violet said well,well done now I must go Nicole stay happy and joyful and always be by Jacobs side then I said I know I will bye.Then Jacob came in and said why didn't you come out then I said i was walking down the halls looking back at the good and sad memories we had then Jacob said yeah they where great times but we must get going.We passed by chipotle cause we hadn't been there in a while so Jasmine decided to order and Jacob will pay half and I will pay the other half😋🤑.So we waited about 10 minutes for our food mean while Jacob was on snapchat doing his thing and I was just staring at him and he looked at me with his adorable smile and I looked at him and looked down and laughed and Jasmine was so pressed for the food😂🔥😋.
10 minutes later.........
Jasmine went up to the cashier and got our food then Jasmine said here's the food and Jacobs eyes lit up and he grabbed his phone and said hello I'm at chipotle😁.
(Throwback👇🏼)

Then Jasmine said Jacob you just can't stop being weird in public then he said well I like to be weird and funny then I said Jacob always makes me laugh so hard😂😂.Then after a great conversation we started eating.
5 minutes later........
We finally finished and Jasmine called her mom telling her shes almost home and that she past by chipotle with some friends to eat and not to worry about her👍🏼.Then Jacob said well we better get going cause I'm tired now and yeah then we started walking and walking and walking.Then we where finally home and me and Jacob said bye Jasmine then I went up to Jasmine and said well see you tommorow at vidcon it's Ganna be lit me and Jacob will pick you up and 5:15 am then Jasmine said ok cool bye guys see you guys tommorow then we said bye Jasmine.Then we crossed the street and I said bye Jacob see you tommorow can't wait to be at vidcon with you and Jasmine then he said me too it's Ganna be fun well bye cutie☺️❤️then I said bye with a smile and I blew a kiss and Jacob caught it with his hand then I waved and went inside as well as Jacob💋💕😊.