Chapter 9

This chapter involves alcohol and drugs.

Here's a long chapter for you guys ^.^ You may not like a part that's included....Some heavy making out and other stuff ;) Hope you enjoy! <3

Dan's POV

An uneasy feeling crept through my body as we walked to the party. It was pretty late and it was a dark night.

I couldn't help but notice how familiar everything looked which caused me to get even more uneasy. I was involved with a number of bad people before.

Going to a party with druggies and recognizing the streets wasn't a good sign.

Dan lighten up. You could have also seen this while going into town or something....surely it'll be fine.

I walked in silence with Phil and the awkwardness grew. I should've never gave in. I knew Phil would smoke anyways. I could see it in his eyes.

They seemed to tell everything about him. When he was happy you could tell by looking at his eyes. They would be the most amazing bright blue filled with so much emotion.

Now they were gloomy and dark. They just showed hurt and betrayal which sadly reflected how he felt. Phil was the sun that lit up by darkened world. Now it seemed as if some grey clouds filled with sadness was blocking the sun.

This was bad for him and me. It meant my happy little Phil wasn't so happy anymore. It also meant soon enough, he would add no more light to my world....then it would be dark again. I needed my Phil back.

"I think that may be it." I was pulled from my thoughts as Phil pointed to a house where different colored lights were flashing and music could already be heard from. People were making out and passed out in the front lawn already.

Oh shit.....I should've seen this coming. I'm a fucking idiot.

Phil's eyes lit up and he grabbed my wrist pulling me towards the house. "It looks awesome! Come on Dan let's go." He looked like a little kid begging to go to the toy section.

Well in this place, a house with blaring music and drug addicts. "Phil maybe we shouldn't go in.... Let's just le-" I was interrupted my a slurred high pitched voice.

"Daaan?" I looked behind Phil and saw big wide hazel eyes staring at me. Ash... Please no.

Her long strawberry blonde hair that reached above her belly button was curled at the ends. She was wearing a white crop top with black polka dots. Her diamond belly button piercing was showing and hung down to her black tights. She was wearing black boots with heels and had an ok amount of makeup on.

A smirk was rising on the corner of her red lips. She placed a hand on her hip. She chuckled and clumsily walked over to me.

I was in shock of seeing her and realized to late that she was getting closer to me. She pushed passed Phil without really noticing him and came in front of me.

"Checking me out huh? I guess you never got over me anyway." She was playing with a strand of her beautiful hair and came closer to me.

My breathing hitched in my throat. I forgot the affect this girl had on me. My eyes traveled from her bright hazel eyes and traveled down to her red lips.

I remembered how crazy having them on mine felt. How insanely perfect it felt. That's why it was hard to stop. She had some strange affect on me that I never looked into.