Chapter 10

*Authors Note*

Ok so if  your reading this at the time it is being uploaded you know how late this is

honestly I felt really unmotivated to write this story and ehh.

I've been trying to figure out what I want to happen so there may be some weeks where I won't post.

ALSO when I haven't been writing this story I have been working on another! :D

I'm not exactly sure when i'll post it but I have some chapters written so far.  (Maybe next week ;D) < ew cheeky wink

Anyway thanks for reading this and enjoy the chapter :)
----------------------------------------------------

3 months later (sorry :P)

Dan's POV

3 months. It has been 3 months and Phil is still so oblivious. It might have just been me but I could see a hint of sadness when he was with Evan. Also reluctance when Evan would kiss him. Which also just happened to be almost all the time.

I plugged in my earphones and played music to try and calm myself. Every single song made me think about Phil. Actually everything made me think about Phil. He was always on my mind.

Shoving my hands in my pockets I began my walk into town. I kicked rocks along the path and stared sadly as I passed the cat café Phil and I went to.

I instantly saw the black cat through the window  and chuckled to myself. Boy did I wish I could go back in time.

I haven't even known Phil for long but the feelings I had for him were strong. Now that he's gone it feels as if we have broken up. It feels as if he cheated on me.

I couldn't describe the empty feeling in my chest or how hurt and jealousy was mixing in my stomach with other negative emotions.

I was being to dramatic I knew this. We were just friends.....that's all. That still didn't stop the aching in my chest when I saw him.

"Dan?!" I lifted my head, pulling away from my thoughts and turned in the direction of my name. Really.

Ash waved at me from across the street and ran over quickly avoiding oncoming cars. "Dan! I knew it was you." I froze and mentally groaned.

Why Ash.

Without any warning she leaned forward and placed a quick kiss on my lips. I stood wide eyed staring at her.

I didn't want this. I know I don't want this. So why  couldn't I move or tell her to stop.

She grinned at me then giggled. "Dan stop looking so serious. Were you heading to town? I was! I've got an idea! Let's go together."

She dragged me along behind her but I didn't protest. She didn't seem to make what happened awkward so why should I?

Maybe because she broke your heart and lied to you. Or maybe it was that she dragged you down into the darkest moments of your life?

In those darkest moments of my life I was the most care free and relaxed I had ever been. Maybe I just need a little dose of that again...

I knew exactly where Ash was taking me as she pulled me along behind her. We were getting deeper into the variety of shops.

My heart was shattering slowly as I saw the bench where Phil an I got in trouble for playing with ice cream and the water fountain where we cleaned all the ice cream off ourselves.

I saw the Starbucks where Phil was heartbroken. I guess it was all for nothing. All the things I did for him. All the speeches of wisdom I gave. All the feelings I had for him. All for nothing.

"You know why we're here right? Surely you remember our spot." Ash smirked at me and the memory of Phil telling me how he found them in an alley clouded my thoughts. I should've known it was them.

"Come on Dan. Ry will be happy to see you again." She threw her arm around my shoulders but struggled to keep it there since we had a big height difference.

She wasn't even forcing me. I was willingly going. I felt so empty. I just need to feel something. I don't even care that it'll be fake. I just.....need to feel some other emotions than the ones a feel right now.

"Dan? Knew you'd be back here again. How you doing?" Ry smiled at me and patted my back ushering me to walk deeper into the alley.

There's no turning back now I guess. I saw his backpack laying beside a dumpster. This was all to familiar to me.

Ash smiled wide at me. "I'm glad you're back with us Danny." She leaned up again and kissed my cheek. Ry unzipped the backpack and my eyes fell upon a countless amount of bags filled with God knows what.

"You're looking a bit down Danny. Here's an upper." He had a smirk on his face as he held a bag in front of me.

I didn't even know what it was but if it was going to make me feel happy, it's what I needed. "You can just eat it by the way. This one's new so you wouldn't know."

I snatched it from his hands and looked down at it. I worked so hard to be where I was now. For so many months I had gone without coming back here. What am I doing?"

I felt Ash flick my ear and I turned to face her. "Danny? You know you want to come back with us. You were so happy. Look at you now. Now you're sad. Be happy again Danny...with me."

I looked into her hazel eyes that looked at me pleadingly. A strand of her strawberry blonde hair fell, covering a part of her face and I unconsciously pulled the strand back behind her ear.

She blushed and pulled my shirt towards her slowly. I was getting closer and closer to her but I didn't stop. I didn't say anything. I haven't even said anything this whole time.

I tried not to think about it to much either or I knew I would just fight against this. Which I should but I don't want to. If my only source of happiness is gone this is all I have.

Our lips connected and I felt all these old feelings come back. Her beautiful eyes sparkled and she rose her finger slowly to her mouth licking it. She dipped her finger into the bag I was holding and licked it off her finger.

All I could do was stare. She smiled at me. And did it again but instead this time, she brought her finger to my mouth. I couldn't help it. It was to late. I was back in her trance.

I had broken my promise and I had broken the months I had without getting high.

What am I doing?.....I need Phil.

Aaaaaaaand that's all. So sorry for this super short and crappy chapter. I just needed something to fill you in on what had been happening for Dan since Phil got back with Evan.

Again so sorry for this really late and short chapter. :(

I have a plan for this story sort of so Phan may be coming up soon ;)

Either way thanks for reading and I hope you liked it (even if it was super bad ) thank you soo much. Love you guys <3 :P