Chapter 14

Wow so I reached over 100 views! Thank you guys so much❤️ I never thought so much people would actually read this. I'm sorry I took a break for a bit but I will try to update every week.

Ryan's POV

I watched in anger as Dan walked away from Ash. They both looked pissed and I knew he did something to her. What the hell is wrong with him, Ash is amazing.

I got out of my car and began to walk towards Ash. Once she saw me her anger changed to sadness and she ran into my arms. "Ash what's wrong?"

She was crying heavily and mumbled something into my shoulder. I moved her back slightly to know what she was saying. "D-Dan he...he left me."

She began to cry again and I held onto her my heart racing each second she was still in my arms. "He...Dan he um he.."

She trailed off and continued to cry. "He what Ash?...Did he....hurt you?" She looked up at me with pain filled eyes and nodded. "H-he hit me."

What the fuck. Who in the right mind could do that to Ash. That asshole. I instantly removed Ash and rushed to my car. I was so angry I couldn't think straight.

As I drove away Ash was walking into the hospital again with a smirk on her face. No, the moving car made it look like that she was probably crying why would she be smirking.

I shook these thoughts away and focused on the street looking for Dan. Who could hurt Ash like that. That ass is going to get what he deserves.

I drove by a park and saw a brown haired boy sitting on a bench. I instantly stopped and made my way towards him. "Dan!"

I balled up my fists as I made my way towards him. He looked confused but quickly stood up when he saw my hands in a fist.

"Ryan if this is about Ash just leave me the fuck alone she was being a total bitc-" my fist connected with his cheek hard and he fell back onto the bench.

I grabbed the hem of his shirt to pull him up but I was instantly pushed away. "What the fuck is wrong with you Ryan."

"Have you learned nothing from the times we were friends Danny. You don't mess around with Ash. You know what we can do."

His eyes widened and he looked at me questionably. "Are you threatening me Ryan. You know I don't care what you and your little buddies do to me. I was out before and I'm such an idiot for going back to this but I'm out again."

"You seem to have some things mixed up Danny. You don't seem to remember that it's not easy to leave. Also you don't remember how hard it is to quit. Do you?"

I walked forward and dropped a bag of the powder Dan was hooked on in front of him. I looked up with a smile and saw him twitching slightly and stepping back.

"I've done it before. I can do it again." He looked uncertain and the smile widened on my face. "Are you sure Danny?" I picked up the bag and threw it towards him.

He instantly put out his hands to catch it but instantly removed his hands and the bag fell to the ground. I cocked my head to the side and smirked.

"What's wrong Danny? Weren't you the one begging me last week for more? Here it is. Just take it." He looked down at the bag and closed his eyes and began to mutter.