Chapter 1: One year back!

It had been almost an entire year since my first and only love Jackson left me to achieve his dreams. He left me broken, he was the one who broke the shell of non social life around me and pushed me to live and enjoy life, my life revolved around him, he was my world but in the end he still left me. I still remember the day we first meet and the day i fell for him, how could anyone forget their first love? I know i couldn't.

I lived in L.A, from my childhood, i was always interested in dancing and singing from my childhood, but my parents wouldn't allow me to pursue my passion, but when they saw how strong my passion was, they enrolled me in a dance academy but on one condition, that my studies would not be disturbed because of it. So, I started the dance academy.

Dance academy was the first place where i saw Jackson. He was the rapper of a band and also the leader of class. He was a man of free spirit, he never followed any rules, he made his own rules and did what his heart told him to do.

He was also a mood maker, in short he was the type of person i hate most. His father was a fencing trainer, dancing and singing was his hobby but fencing was his future.

My first day at the dance academy:

I was extremely excited to join my academy. I enrolled and enlisted in class 2. There was a total of 8 students in the class including me. The teacher told me to introduce myself to the class.

"Hi! I am Mark Tuan, take care of me and nice to meet you all." That's the short introduction about me that i gave to the class. Then the teacher pointed a guy from the class "Jackson! please take care of Mark and also help him to adjust and catch up to the rest of class". He told me to take a place next to Jackson.

When i stand next to him he put out his hand for handshake, i hesitantly shake his hand. Then he started talking non-stop without a break, he was kind of annoying, after five minutes, the teacher started the music and our basic dance training began.

We have three days of dancing and two days singing/music class and class was off at 8 o'clock. After class i take a quick shower and pack my stuff and start walking toward home, because i am trying to avoid talking to everyone especially jackson, because he was too talkative and self-praise person. His quote was " i am wild and sexy jackson".

So, i start walking toward home, suddenly my cellphone buzzed, which startled me. It was my mom's text. She told me to buy some things from the store on my way home. So, i change my route to the store and start walking.

I picked things from the store which my mother told me to buy, i placed them on the counter, paid the bill and returned to walking toward home.

After almost 5 minutes of walking i felt like someone was chasing me. I speed up my walking to lose my tail, i was tense because around me there was no one else on the footpath and on the road there was almost no traffic. I started sweating with fear and walking faster then suddenly someone grabbed me from behind. It felt like it was the end for me, my head started spinning and strange thoughts start coming into my mind.

..........................................................................................................................................................................

End of first chapter

please comment and vote and also give me suggestions.

I write first chapter short on purpose i wanted to see response.

Thanks