Chapter 10: Last Date!

I stood their blanked and confused, Jackson was still holding my hand,  then i made my choice i decided to stay with him.

"Don't worry i am right beside you and i am not going to leave you,  but let me help you to cool down your body temperature".  I hold his hand back with my both hands and sit down beside his bed on my knees. 

"Ok ,  but promise me you will not leave me". He said with very week voice. 

"I am not leaving you and i will be back in only 5 minutes". I leave him and walked downward and take out some ice cubes from fridge and also bowl of water then put those ice cubes in it then my cell phone rang and it was mother's call, i totally forgotten that i left without informing them. I picked the call,

"Mark where are you? "

"Mom,  i am sorry i left without informing you i am at jakson's place".  

"I am really embarrassed infront of your uncle because of you,  come back immediately otherwise you are grounded and i am not listening to any of your excuses".  Mom was really angry and now their was an other problem ahead of me. I have to think fast and decided to stay with jackson and to deal my parents later right now jackson was my choice. I texted my mom

09:54 PM Friday
To Mother
"I am sorry mombut jackson need me"

I took the bowl of cold water and ran toward his room he was unconscious due to high fever i looked for towels but i wasn't able to find any. 

I don't have any time to think,  without any hesitation i took off my shirt and tore it into pieces and then soaked it into cold water.  I removed blanked from his body and then sponged his hands and feet with soaked cloth and then place piece of shirt which was soaked into cold water on his forehead. 

After,  almost 2 and half hour his fever went down,  during this time i continuously changed the piece of shirt on his forehead. I was in too much tension due to which i forgot that i was shirt less, and temperature of room was also down due to which my body was cold. I opened his closet and i was not surprised that it only has black color in it and wear one of his shirt.

I sat beside him holding his hand, now his face was in peace and he was sleeping peacefully. This was the scene which was worth watching. 

When i opened my eyes,  i was unable to figure out where i was sleeping, jackson was sleeping beside me and his one hand was on my stomach and one was under my head. I was blanked for a second and then the whole scene of coming their and nursing jackson came into my mind but i didn't able to figure out that how i ended up on his bed with him.  

I saw my cell phone and the time was 4 in the morning. I removed his both hands to made him comfortable and check his forehead for fever and thanks to God his fever was gone. 

While checking his fever I saw chain around his neck and when i pulled it outside and their was ring hanging inside it and this was the ring i gave him. I didn't noticed that he always wore that chain around his neck. I don't know that either this night was the luckiest night of mylife or the last happiest and peaceful night. I again fall in sleep with all such thoughts besides him. 

When i again woke up it was 9 in the morning and jackson was not in the room. His room was mess and their was boxes everywhere,  which remind me that he was leaving in 24 hrs.  I walked downstairs and then noticed that not only his room but whole house was in mess and then i saw jackson, he was helping his father with packing.

"Good morning sleepy head" he said with bright smile on his face when saw me coming.

"Good morning! How are you feeling now?"