Chapter 8: "Its Life"

Next morning i woke up before the alarm clock rang. I decided that today i pick jackson because always he picked me up for school. I take my cell phone to text him but their was already a message from jackson

07:12 AM Tuesday

From Jackson

"Good Morning and i am picking you for school, so be ready at 0800"

07:15 AM Tuesday 

To Jackson

"Good Morning and no today i am picking you because you always picked me up"

07:16 AM Tuesday 

From Jackson

"Marky no arguments i am picking you as always and your home is in the way. It doesn't matter who picked whom, we are together that's matter."

I don't want to spoiled my mode with arguments from him so i  surrendered.

07:17 AM Tuesday

"Ok, i will be ready on time".

I got ready for school and walked down to the kitchen where mom was making breakfast and dad was reading newspaper.

"Hi mom, Hi dad" I great them

"Hi son hurry up eat your break fast, i will drop you to school on my way to office" dad said to while reading news paper.

"dad, jackson is picking me for school, you don't need to worry"

"you spend yesterday with him right and its last time i gave you permission to stay outside after 0900 next time you will be grounded" mom warned me while giving me breakfast.

"ok mom its not gonna happen again".

"Come on he is grown up now and for the first time he make a friend and went outside, its his age to enjoy and atleast gave him permission to stay at before midnight, mark don't worry you can stay out before midnight and enjoy your time with jackson he is good boy" dad said while folding newspaper and leave for office.

"Don't worry mom i will never stay out after 0900", i satisfied mom because she was looking angry because of what dad said.

"its ok mark your father was right". She said with a smile on her face.

I went school with jackson and slowly slowly whole school knew about our relationship, everyone was talking about us on our behind but not on our face because of jackson. All girls of school didn't miss chance to tease me because they all wanted to be girlfriend of jackson but he never gave them any hope or lift.Days were flying one by one and i don't care about any gossip or talk behind me about us because as long as jackson was with me i don't care about anything.

Its time for mid term, me and jackson were combine studying sometimes at my home and sometimes at his place. He didn't like to study, he was never serious during studying, its very difficult to made him study. We fought many times but it was always jackosn who came first and apologized even if i was on mistake.

We almost spent whole day together and we were only apart from each others when we went for sleep at home. In mid term exams i was on top while jackson managed to be in middle, according to him he improved and he always on end in past.

We decided to celebrate our result and on weekend we went to amusement park. Its first time for jackson in amusement park after came to L.A. We spend really good time together. Whole time he was excited like a small kid and he almost went on every ride in amusement park.

"Marky one last place to go, where i really want to go". Jackson said to me while eating ice-cream.

"Their is no place left where we didn't went and its too late we have to go home",