Chapter 17: Destined

¬ Mark POV

When I woke up Jackson was not in the bed. I grabbed my towel and went to washroom, I was still sleepy, and when I opened the door of washroom I saw Jackson in the shower and he was staring at me, I quickly closed the door and told him to lock it, my cheeks were red due to embarrassment . I went back to my room and laid on the bed, the scene of Jackson showering was playing in my mind, I smiled to my thoughts and buried my face into the pillow.

Jackson how I going to resist you when I still love you, but I have to protect you? I thought to myself. After few minutes I went to take shower while Jackson was in the kitchen. When I entered into the kitchen after showering i saw Jr smiling at me and he point to the seat next to him, Jackson was sitting in front of me with Bambam.

During breakfast my concentration was on him and when I saw him my mind went toward the morning incident. There was something on his face which was pointed out by Bambam and he was bending on him to remove it there face were just inches away, I choked into my food when I saw this. Jr quickly gave me water to drink and rubbed my back.

Why I felt jealous with both of them I thought to myself and then Jb told us to eat our breakfast quickly, I was not hungry anymore. In the van I avoid to sit with Jr but he sit with me before anyone else and when he get the chance he held my hand in his and traces circles with his thumb on it. Jackson sit in front well he always sits in front.

Jr was not letting me go anywhere alone, he was stick to me even when I went to washroom. During practice when trainer leaved for few minutes, Jr helped me with a step which I was not doing right and then I saw Jackson he was clinching his fist and he was angry I didn't saw him that much angry and thank God trainer came back otherwise who knows what would happened between them.

After our Korean language class, Jackson grabbed me through my hand and dragged me with him, I resist and tried to freed my hand but he warned me to follow him otherwise he would create a scene there, so I followed him silently because he was able to do anything when he was angry. He was still grabbing me through my wrist and dragged me to the rooftop, he pushed me toward the wall while letting go of my wrist, and there were red prints of his fingers on my wrist. He was still angry, my heart was beating really fast.

"Let's have a talk Mark" He said while walking toward me. I didn't want to talk about anything because I was weak if we talk then I would confess to him that I still loved him and that I was protecting him from Jr while avoiding.

"The thing between us is over, now there is nothing between you and me. You moved on so that I, that's why there is no point for us to talk about our past" I said while avoiding eye contact with him because I was lying. I wanted to tell him everything about every second which I spent without him, about my pain, about my loneliness which I faced when he left me and I wanted to tell him that I love him.

"Oh really, there is nothing between us, you are saying that you don't love me anymore, is that right" he said while moving forward to me now our faces were barely inches away I was feeling his breath on my face, and could feel that my cheeks were turning red. He lift my face up with one hand and he was looking into my eyes, he then slightly tilt his face, I closed my eyes because I knew he was going to kiss me and I was ready for surrender, I couldn't want to resist him anymore.

"You said that you don't love me anymore, while you were expecting me to kiss you" My eyes shoot opened by listening to his words. I felt waves of anger throughout my body.

"It's your assumption, I couldn't expect anything from you" I pushed him and he grabbed my wrist before I could push him and then he pushed me toward the wall.