Chapter 16: Game of Jealousy

¬ Jackson POV:

Mark and Jr were happy together, he was happy without me and he didn't even care about my suffering or me. I was no longer important to him, i was the third person for him. I was running after him and trying to catch him but no mater how hard i ran i was not able to catch him he was far far away from my reach.

I felt someone's finger on my forehead, which woke me from my dream and i didn't have to open my eyes to recognized that person because i knew he was Mark because of his smell which i never forgot, he was sitting beside me on the floor, i wanted to open my eyes and wanted to hold him in my arms i wanted to tell him that its not too late for us to go back together but i didn't have courage to open my eyes, i guess i was still coward.

I was feeling his breath on my face and body, which realized me that he was just inches away from me and the thought of him near me made my heart beat fast, and my breathing unstable, i was controlling my self so hard to not to open my eyes and pulled him in to my arms and kiss his beautiful soft lips, but at the same time i realized that he betrayed me and this thought over come all my thoughts.

After that i couldn't able to sleep, i wanted to went back to China because there was no longer point for me to stay. After some thinking i made my decision that i would stay there and made him fall for me again and i decided to no longer be coward, i decided to fight. I would made him regret of his choice that he choose Jr over me.

Next day i left the bed with a decision which i didn't believed that i made and with a new ambition i start my day. Mark was still sleeping, i stand in front of his bed and watched him sleeping, no doubt no one could resist to fell in love with this beautiful face, i thought to myself.

After watching him for 5 five minutes, i went to take shower. I was thinking about Mark that how to get him back while standing in the shower, hot water was hitting my body and relaxing every muscle of it from all the tensions which i faced previously. After only seeing Mark half of my tension was gone and step one was done which was to find him and next step was to made him mine again.

I was deep in my thoughts when someone suddenly open the door of bathroom, i saw Mark standing in middle of the door rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"Oops, sorry you better locked the door before showering" he said while closing the door, i was glaring whole time with a poker face standing in shower, his cheeks were red due to embarrassment. The sound of closing door snapped me out of my thoughts to reality. After this incident i hurriedly took the shower and get dressed.

I went in kitchen, where everyone was eating breakfast except Mark, may be he was changing his clothes i thought to myself.

"Hyung, come here sit with me and eat your breakfast" Bambam said excitedly while taping the chair on his left side. I passed him smile and sat on the chair on his left side. Jr was sitting in front of me and i noticed that he was shooting death glares at me which i didn't know why. When Mark came in the kitchen, i saw Jr passing him smile and he sat with him.

"Hyung, let me made you bread, how would you like it" Bambam said while grabbing slice of bread which Mark was just about to take.

"He is not a kid, he can make his slice of bread so eat your own breakfast" Jr almost yelled at him while grabbing slice of bread from his hands and then placed it into Mark's plate. I saw tears in Bambam's eyes. I put my hands on his shoulder and tapped gently.

"Thanks Bami, its ok i can help myself" i passed him smile. He was happy again with a nick name i gave him. During breakfast i peeked at Mark and he was watching me and when he realized that i was peeking at him he changed his glare and nervously start eating his omelet.