Chapter 9: Jackson Crying

My life was going like a roller coaster very fast but joyful and i was enjoying every moment of it. After meeting jackson i came to know what life really is. He was my black knight, when ever and where ever i need someone he was their to help me and to share small and beautiful moments of my life.

It was jacksons birthday and i wanted to surprise him. I made a video for him in which its all our memories and i thanked him to change my life. Whole day i pretended to forget about his birthday and from the start of the day he looked really upset. I pretend that its nothing and after academy i asked him for night stay.

"Jackson, i have a project that i have to submit tomorrow, would you help me with it", i asked him from our way back to dance academy.

"Yeah sure anything for you and tonight i also wanted to stay with you", he asked for night stay which i was going to asked him.

My parents were out of town on my cousin's marriage and they were going to be late. I asked him to wait outside and went inside, i switch on the LED and connect USB in it and lighted the candles on cake and then switched off the lights.

"Jackson now you can come in" When he entered in the house he was shocked.

"Oh my God, marky what is this, i thought you forget my birthday"

"How i would forget your birthday now make a wish and blow the candles, hurry up". 

" he blows candles and cut a piece of cake and then i take a piece of it and put it on his face.

"What is this?" he suddenly take whole cake and throw it on my face. He was lughing so hard on my face.

"Now its equal and what is this on the LED". He said while laughing.

"Its a gift which i prepared for you we watched it after i wash my face and their are sandwiches and some other dishes in fridge and also soft drink serve yourself with them". I went to wash my face.

When i came back their was everything on the table that was inside the fridge and jackson was sitting on the sofa in-front of LED checking his cell phone. He put it in his pocket when saw me coming, I sat with him and then play the video. He watched it without any expressions,I kind of disappointing and i noticed that from almost past week he was like that,ignoring me and not himself. I decided to talked with him after watching  this. At the end of video their was message for him

"Thanks jackson for entering in my life and changing it and thanks for all the good memories you have created for me, please always stayed with me like that"

Jackson suddenly stood up "I can't take it anymore, I am leaving and i will talk with you tomorrow". He leave without listened to my answer and i followed him.

"Jackson, wait, what happened, wait atleast talk to me", i ran outside but he was already in his car starting it and i was shouting at him but he leaved without listened to me.

I walked inside my house and clean all the mess which we created and then again and again watched the video and i sat on the sofa idly deep into my thoughts and lost the track of time
and then i heard voice of car outside, i saw time and it was 01 o'clock in the morning i ran toward my room to avoid my parents. 

In room i take my cell phone and their was message from jackson 

11:46 PM Thursday

From Jackson

"I am sorry  marky, meet me tomorrow at church after school, i have something to tell"

I called him but he didn't picked my call probably he was sleeping, but sleep from my eyes were far away. i lied down on the bed and lost in my thoughts of him. I couldn't able to sleep whole night, i was in tension that whats going on with him why he was doing such things.