Chapter 12: Last Letter....

I slowly walked toward home but i don't want to go home i take almost 40 minute instead of 20 to reach home. At home i didn't went to my room i just sat on sofa in lounge and then ate dinner with my family. I don't want to be alone and only by myself because i don't want to think about jackson and his letter or what is in the box. I just want to ignore the reality, so i sat in front of t.v and stared on the screen while surfing channels.

"Son its time to sleep, so go to your room and switch off the t.v", Dad said to me while going for a sleep and mom was already went for sleep. I switch off the t.v and went to my room, i closed the door behind me and collect all my courage to open the letter which jackson put inside my locker. I read the letter while my heart was beating really fast.

"My love Marky!

I am sorry to leave you like this, you were the love of my life and the most beautiful change which occur in my life. I am sorry that i don't have much to give you in our perfect small time. Marky, until i meet you i was nothing, i was just like a piece of blank paper which has no value, you made beautiful picture o n it with your love and made it worth, you have shown me what love is and what it feels like to be loved. I will always remember the moment when our heart beats as one. You are the person i looked at when i feel pain, when i was happy, when i was sad and when i was alone. Because of you, I continue to breathe every day, but some days you simply take away my breath. I didn't have many words to explain my love to you and to explain the pain which is i am in while leaving you and writing this letter. Please marky if i mean any thing to you then forget me and move on its better for you to move on and please don't go back to your old self, i want you to fully enjoy your life and achieve your dreams and one last thing, the world says you should only fall in love once, but they lied. I fall in love again every time I see your face and i promise that if we meet again we will fall in love again. I am sorry marky to left you behind and inside the box, its my last gift to you which i never have a chance to gave it to you.

Your Jackson"

After reading this letter i cried, i cried really hard, i want to burn this letter, i want to erase each and every word of it. I sat on the floor with a letter and box in my hands and their was smell of jackson from the letter which made my cry even harder, i cried until their were no tears left behind in my eyes. I opened the box and their was ring inside it with initials "My love" and then "MJ" with heart in middle. I closed the box because i don't have courage to take it out or wear it.

Jackson why you did this to me, why? you are the one who made me smile and now you take that smile with you and left me crying. I fall in sleep on the floor, hugging letter and box, because it smelled like him, it remind me of him, it helped me to fill his absence.

I woke up early in the morning before the alarm went off and found myself on the floor. I stand up and placed the box and letter carefully into drawer and also made a decision to live my life and achieve my dreams because i wanted to do this last think for him.

I take a long hot shower and chose a black skinny and white shirt to wear, i decided not to cry again. That day i talked to my parents to avail the scholarship which i won in the competition and got transferred to art and music college but i didn't able to do one thing which he told me to not go back to my old self and to forget him. I was the most popular and rude boy of the new school, i was popular because of my grades and hard work and rude because i don't have any friend and also i didn't talk to anyone.

One day i was sitting in the cafeteria eating my lunch, i saw Asian man walking toward me, i ignored him and continued eating my lunch. I sat beside me and greet me,

"Hello! i am Lee Kang Suk, from South Korea and manager of JYP entertainment".

"Hello! i am mark, how i help you?" I said while shaking his hand.